Det_Riot

Just stop and take all of my money

Tony I think you know as well as anyone in wheels that there is a difference more then just the name. I am not saying your paying a premium for the name but those are the companies that if something were too go wrong they tend to take good care of you.

Tony I think you know as well as anyone in wheels that there is a difference more then just the name. I am not saying your paying a premium for the name but those are the companies that if something were too go wrong they tend to take good care of you.
of course i know that. the name is'nt what i was wondering...i seriously wanted to know whats different in the wheels. i'm pretty sure the way the cs reps handle their clients would be top notch....just not sure the difference in the sve drift wheel and these...seriously they look exactly the same haha

I was saying the other day to someone online that I'd love to attend that show but I think even though my car is on HRE's I think I would be a bit out of my league. I doubt most would even give my car a second look next to those exotics lol.

Is the cobra even on HRE's? They don't look like an HRE wheel to me, of course I suppose they probably have put out a few ugly wheels over the years.