MMR

How to Install an Alarm system in your car

never saw this before today.  I know these guys make it look easy but I would honestly recommend a pro install your alarm.  The door locks in mustangs are one of the more tricky systems to both correctly diagnose and integrate into and if you get it wrong the switches will not even work.

Alarms are useless on convertibles and I have one lol. Great key less remote system and remote start. The soft top makes it useless. The proximity sensor false so much it's useless

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

• Moderators

I used to leave the convertible unlocked.  I'd rather if they were going to steal something they didn't cut up my $2k top.

BECAUSEWISCONSIN

You got it! haha

I used to leave the convertible unlocked.  I'd rather if they were going to steal something they didn't cut up my $2k top.

my brothers vert had his front side window smashed out to get in and steal the cd player. cleaning that was a huge PIA

did anyone else hear this fool say the siren can hurt your "ear balls"?!?!???!   lmao

these guys are hillarious. they have some good info, but man are they funny lol

The video is really funny if you know how to install alarms and see all the parts they miss and I feel sorry for anyone that watches that video and thinks that they did a couple of stereos, watched that and now it will not be a big deal.  When you install an alarm properly you will be cutting/splicing into the critical ignition circuits and if you don't get them right the best case scenario is the alarm will not work and the worst case is that it will leave you stranded somewhere with your key unable to start it.  A good security installer has tricks/access to stuff that you will just never come across a need for and when its done right you can have years of it doing what its supposed to trouble free and never seen.