laddanator

Trade Opinion

i would not. i guess technically the 93 is maybe a bit more rare? but your taking a definite technology step backwards. i spent alot of time with pushrods, now i work with modulars. i prefer the modulars hands down:drinktothat:

i would not. i guess technically the 93 is maybe a bit more rare? but your taking a definite technology step backwards. i spent alot of time with pushrods, now i work with modulars. i prefer the modulars hands down:drinktothat:

I know but the 302 is allot easier and cheaper to work on. I can get a nice cam for 300 bucks vs 2000 grand for my 4v. I know it's a step back but I can't afford to keep the ole 4v up.

I like mod motors buuuut that said if the 93 cobra is clean, not beat, and generally same condition of yours..... id do it in a heart beat... taht 93 will be worth loads more then yours any day...

I agree. This car is clean. Has all the original paper work. I will try to get pics of it up.

Do it. The teal is the rare color. But the rarest is I think black with cloth interior? I'd do it in a heart beat. If its in good shape you could turn around and sale it for way more then you could a 96-98 cobra.

I'm with you. Part of me wants to but part of me doesn't. I put allot of work in that Cobra of mine.

I'm with you. Part of me wants to but part of me doesn't. I put allot of work in that Cobra of mine.

I know the feeling. I had a ton of time and work in my old blue car. Do I miss it? Oh yeah! Do I regret selling it? Sometimes but my 04 is a lot nicer and worth way more

I would do it personally, of course I am slightly partial to pushrods. I used to hate the teal color on the 93 cobras but in recent years I've come to love it. I originally was looking to buy a 93 cobra (only in red) but after a long search with nothing to show for it, I ran across my 95 and went for it. Part of me has still always wanted a 93, but I doubt that will ever happen since I'm so over invested in my 95 that it's almost comical lol.

Teal ftmfw! Do it to it. I know a guy that had a clean 93 cobra. Don't think it was really molested, just clean and stock, and traded straight up for a new edge gt that was drag car'd out...slicks skinnies, built motor, trans, the whole 10 yards.

theres a 93 teal GT thatv goes to shows here. every time i see it the first thing that i want to do is tear the fn silver 10 spoke front wheel drive wheels off of it lol. i dont even understand how he turns. other then that i love that car. the color is so clean with the light grey interior.

I would do it personally, of course I am slightly partial to pushrods. I used to hate the teal color on the 93 cobras but in recent years I've come to love it. I originally was looking to buy a 93 cobra (only in red) but after a long search with nothing to show for it, I ran across my 95 and went for it. Part of me has still always wanted a 93, but I doubt that will ever happen since I'm so over invested in my 95 that it's almost comical lol.

I am partial to pushrods myself. Grew up on them. Still trying to figure it all out. Thanks for your input! :)

Teal ftmfw! Do it to it. I know a guy that had a clean 93 cobra. Don't think it was really molested, just clean and stock, and traded straight up for a new edge gt that was drag car'd out...slicks skinnies, built motor, trans, the whole 10 yards.

I have always like Teal but never owned but anything Mustang wise in the Red of some color. This car I'm looking at is mostly stock with some beefed up rear end items. Thanks for the input! :)

theres a 93 teal GT thatv goes to shows here. every time i see it the first thing that i want to do is tear the fn silver 10 spoke front wheel drive wheels off of it lol. i dont even understand how he turns. other then that i love that car. the color is so clean with the light grey interior.

This car has the black interior. It's amazing what rims and tires can do for a car.

Here is the deal. Single income dad with 4 kids to look after. I took a part time job so I could spend a little on my car and not take money away from my main bill paying job but of course as life and the economy would have it, bills are starting to bleed over into job 2 income so I have less to spend on my ride. Working on my car gives me great pleasure no matter how much I may cuss! lol Anyway, I can buy twice as much for a pushrod motor as the stuff for a 4v is so damn expensive. I love the 93 Cobra, just got allot of blood, tears, dollars and sweat in mine. Makes trading her hard. I actually approached the owner of the 93 for the trade so I am leaning toward yes.

Here are some pics of the 93

http://img692.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img692/2534/1378208617c9b.smil

I am partial to pushrods myself. Grew up on them.

Here is the deal. Single income dad with 4 kids to look after. I took a part time job so I could spend a little on my car and not take money away from my main bill paying job but of course as life and the economy would have it, bills are starting to bleed over into job 2 income so I have less to spend on my ride. Working on my car gives me great pleasure no matter how much I may cuss! lol Anyway, I can buy twice as much for a pushrod motor as the stuff for a 4v is so damn expensive. I love the 93 Cobra, just got allot of blood, tears, dollars and sweat in mine. Makes trading her hard. I actually approached the owner of the 93 for the trade so I am leaning toward yes.

Here are some pics of the 93

http://img692.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img692/2534/1378208617c9b.smil

nice!

i can tell ya from my experience recently that letting go of a car that you have dedicated allot of hard work and $$ into will def be tough. the pics of my car are still hard to look at. however it was going to happen. once the gears are turning and the desire to gt into something else begins. the car is as good as gone, lol. for me anyway. dont do what i'm doing though if ya sell or trade. dont put a crazy amount of pressue on yourself to build the new one better. that will ruin you excitement on a new project. seems like you prefer a nice fox over an sn. gotta go with what ya like when given the chance :)

93 hatch I assume? I would make that trade.
I know the feeling. I had a ton of time and work in my old blue car. Do I miss it? Oh yeah! Do I regret selling it? Sometimes but my 04 is a lot nicer and worth way more
I would have a hard time saying no for some reason I have always had a soft spot for fox-hatches and teal, yea always loved it if we didn't get DFG it would have been teal

Thanks. I wish I could afford to have them both. Man reality is a bitch sometimes! :-)

Financially I think the trade would have been a great deal or you. I don't know the sentimental factor for you but it sounds like its not really a factor at all if you've already decided to go for a 95 though. You just don't see teal 93 cobras everyday....I can't remember the last time i seen one in person.

Financially I think the trade would have been a great deal or you. I don't know the sentimental factor for you but it sounds like its not really a factor at all if you've already decided to go for a 95 though. You just don't see teal 93 cobras everyday....I can't remember the last time i seen one in person.

I agree. I was going to do it but the other guy decided against it but that's ok. I do love Teal.