iRoush

Nov. 2013 Photoshoot - Pre-2014 Changes **RACECAR CONTENT**

Love it.

It looks just as good standing still as it does tearing through some cones.

And those are some awesome shots! You're getting pretty good with a camera! :encouragement:

thanks! I wish I would've switched to my polarized lens for the photos of the rear of the car though, the glare was really bad from the sun on those unfortunately and it's not something I could have edited out in Photoshop either :(

Absolutely beautiful car. I feel your pain on lacking the CPL filter... I need one myself. I have one on my 18-55 but my other lenses I don't. I wish I lived closer so I could shoot your car but I won't be able to out shoot Nate ;)

I really want to send (sell) you these tires I have. I'm sure you could use another set and I could use the money for some more photography equipment, haha.

Nice shots Brett, wish the tow hook was folded down though lol, hard to see it.

The laces out look with the white letters is a good call also :thumb:

not aerodynamic folded down :P thanks man!

Absolutely beautiful car. I feel your pain on lacking the CPL filter... I need one myself. I have one on my 18-55 but my other lenses I don't. I wish I lived closer so I could shoot your car but I won't be able to out shoot Nate ;)

I really want to send (sell) you these tires I have. I'm sure you could use another set and I could use the money for some more photography equipment, haha.

I've got a polarized filter for my setup I just forgot to use it lol.

sell me tires? son I get r-comps for free nowadays lol

His current sig is so much more boss, no offense Brett

agreed. parked shots are just not as hawt as action shits. I wish I could duplicate myself for a track day, I know the shots I could grab would be epic