Brian

1OF723 Photography: PapaSmurf's Mustang GT

Today I had the pleasure of finally meeting up with PapaSmurf (Caleb) for a photoshoot of his Mustang GT.

Let me start off by saying that this is how I hope every future shoot goes because I had a blast. I can honestly call him a friend and look forward to hanging out with him more.

Caleb has done an amazing job building this GT with every detail considered and tastefully executed. He wanted a heavily fall themed shoot so I took him out to Northwest River Park here in Chesapeake and I think it hit the nail on the head. The pictures do not do the car justice and I cannot wait to get more shots of it in the future.

For those who don't know he owns a detailing company called Impeccable Image Detailing which you can follow him here on Facebook.

But enough of my blabbing and onto the pictures:

10806296786_f91ffba66c_b.jpg

Caleb's Mustang by 1OF723, on Flickr

10806296016_8146afbb46_b.jpg

10806295246_d4eed17371_b.jpg

10806297815_2c1274479b_b.jpg

10806293246_1a8b94bd11_b.jpg

10806430634_63350e8ac8_b.jpg

10806294985_0c62781603_b.jpg

10806290206_bec29e07a2_b.jpg

10806296245_a706e31b27_b.jpg

He never stops detailing, haha.

Thanks for viewing,

Brian

and you say i'm better at photography... PFFTTTTT. I have a completely different style that suits my needs, these... well these are just down right amazing.

Haha. You're making me blush!! I saw your pictures and was like "I need to step up my game" hah. ;)

But seriously, thanks man I really appreciate it brotha.

Awesome pictures!!! car looks amazing

Thank you very much!!!

Damn [MENTION=2]Brian[/MENTION]! Those shots at amazing! Car looks great [MENTION=448]PapaSmurf[/MENTION]

Thanks Chris. Only took me 7 years to actually get better ;)

Edited by Brian

Who are you? Oh you're the guy with the mini van.... You actually have to come out to have your picture taken, DUH!!!!!

(waits for reply, this is going to be good)

When you go out, I can't, when I go out, you can't. You gonna come be our official 2V to 4V swap cameraman this weekend?

When you go out, I can't, when I go out, you can't. You gonna come be our official 2V to 4V swap cameraman this weekend?

Haha. I was thinking I'd get something more crazy for a response. Something must be off today.

And I'll check my schedule but I might be able to.

Thanks 95riosnake

Schiffy I think we can do a mini van photoshoot. It'll be better than doing Duff Daddy's bought not built GT ;)

LMAO

But on a serious note I'm not sure if I have any shoots planned for that weekend or what's going on. I'll find out tonight and shoot you a text. I take it y'all are going to Suffolk?

Thanks 95riosnake

Schiffy I think we can do a mini van photoshoot. It'll be better than doing Duff Daddy's bought not built GT ;)

LMAO

But on a serious note I'm not sure if I have any shoots planned for that weekend or what's going on. I'll find out tonight and shoot you a text. I take it y'all are going to Suffolk?

Yeah... Shannon has the most room, so yeah