SVTurbo 98

Mini Photoshoot - A couple E85 turbo cobras

I was finally able to get pics with the new hood/mirrors and was joined by Scotty (Mystik SVT) and his single turbo sonic blue terminator.  This was just a quick photo opp but we plan to get together again soon under some better lighting and in some different locations.  We were having to rush things because we were in a restricted area of the garage and we were worried about being blocked in by a large truck lol.  Anyways, hope you like them.

_DSC0023_zps888083f9.jpg

_DSC0021_zps7b9297a9.jpg

_DSC0197_zps372f9d5b.jpg

_DSC0247_zps5de1486b.jpg

_DSC0199_zps8d53867f.jpg

_DSC0003_zpsaecb1925.jpg

_DSC0134_zpsd24aea42.jpg

_DSC0117_zpse5920f31.jpg

_DSC0104_zps4a930b88.jpg

_DSC0114_zps8ad9ec3f.jpg

Man, cars are looking freaking awesome! I hate to be a debbie downer, but your old hood made your car look so much more mean.

Thanks man.  It did look mean but it just wasn't practical for how I use the car and wasn't needed once I ditched the sullivan upper.  I actually tried to go with the stock 98 cobra hood for a little bit of a sleeper look but there was no way it would fit with the intake no matter what I tried to do.  I will say it's a lot more fun driving the car now that the only thing I have to look over is the windshield wipers which I couldn't even have with the other hood.   

Great pictures!

I do have to say I'm not a huge fan of the wheels on the termi... from far they look like dirty winter steelies to me.

Thanks.  Yeah the ccw drag pack isn't for everyone.  I'm pretty sure he has a few different sets that he swaps back and forth with his mystic.  He also runs billet specialties and I want to say he has a set of chrome saleens also.   

Great shots!

Thank you sir

I like!!

Cool man glad you like them

both of those cars look amazing! would love to see some sweet motor shots...!

Thanks man.  I don't have any engine shots of the 03 but maybe Scotty will post some up.  

Here's a couple pics right before I swapped hoods.

IMG_0401_zps715c32d1.jpg

IMG_0393_zps065ab6a1.jpg

Thanks man. It did look mean but it just wasn't practical for how I use the car and wasn't needed once I ditched the sullivan upper. I actually tried to go with the stock 98 cobra hood for a little bit of a sleeper look but there was no way it would fit with the intake no matter what I tried to do. I will say it's a lot more fun driving the car now that the only thing I have to look over is the windshield wipers which I couldn't even have with the other hood. <br /><br />

<br /><br />I hear yah, if only 6" cowls weren't so inconvenient lol what brand was your old one?<br /><br />Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

The ccw drag pack is for everyone but in matte black it looks like shit .... Great pics I've been missing your car man , it's always nice to see a sexy sonic blue cobra too

<br /><br />I hear yah, if only 6" cowls weren't so inconvenient lol what brand was your old one?<br /><br />Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

It was a keanan hood.  It's basically the same size as their 4.5" hood except it extends to the windshield were it measures 6".  If it was a bolt on hood and didn't extend to the windshield, I probably would've kept it on the car.  

The ccw drag pack is for everyone but in matte black it looks like shit .... Great pics I've been missing your car man , it's always nice to see a sexy sonic blue cobra too

Thanks man.  I'll work on getting some more pics up soon

SVTurbo 98, your car is a serious work of art that I have always admired. Although I did love the other hood, your new hood looks amazing as well. Thank you for sharing the these and  I can't wait to see the second photoshoot as I cannot get enough of your car. I hope that one day I can build something as detailed and perfect as yours. 

SVTurbo 98, your car is a serious work of art that I have always admired. Although I did love the other hood, your new hood looks amazing as well. Thank you for sharing the these and  I can't wait to see the second photoshoot as I cannot get enough of your car. I hope that one day I can build something as detailed and perfect as yours. 

Brian, thanks for the kind words man I appreciate it.  Your car is top notch as well with all the tasteful mods you've done to her.

I will get some motor shots up real soon.  I am trying to get it cleaned up.  The car when I bought it only came with a set of 15" and 17" drag wheels.  So I decided to throw on my roommates CCW's since they had street tires.  I never have liked these wheels but hey they were sitting there and I needed street tires so they went on.  I will eventually ordering another set of CCW's but this time it will be the SP500's.  Right now I am currently trying to get the car ready for Bradenton in March.  It needs a bunch of things so they will not kick me off the track as soon as I get down there.  Thanks for the compliments and I hope Josh and I can get together real soon and get some more pics.

• Moderators

Sounds good man. You should cruise with us to Bradenton. We are going to have a big group cruising with us.

I'd have to cruise in my X5... the 95 is without suspension, rear end, and motor, and the 66 needs a new fuel system.