Steve-Oh

Damn traffic.

I was driving down a usually un-congested highway (Rt309) when I approached a traffic jam. Given the day I had I was completely frustrated ... "what the fawk" "stupid mother fawkers" was said until I started to realize what was going on. I'm actually surprised the police officer didn't close down the highway because this thing was a blaze! You could feel the heat as you drove by, craziness. So I obviously video'd it. Really do hope everyone was ok.

Sent from Space

That shit happens all the time in detroit haha probably car malfunction due to "inventive" engineering and then failure

I'm sure it was some sort of electrical failure. I just never saw one actually on fire before, always saw the after math lol. Specifically, driving through West Philadelphia one day I saw the remains of a brand new Cadillac on the side of the road... So either it was stolen then burned or drug deal gone bad!

Holy crap man, that's no average fender bender!

And I agree I'm surprised they wanted people driving past it, what if the fire spread and ignited the tank?

Not at all! Yeah my friends and I had a discussion about that, although the cop did just arrive when we were passing by so maybe they did eventually close it. That's all I could think about then I was driving past "this damn car is going to explode the second I drive past it"

Sent from Space

that thing was really roasting.  hardware store i used to work at had a car start up on fire one saturday.  thankfully one of the guys i worked with was a volunteer fire fighter so he knew what to do.  ran inside the store, grabbed 4 fire extinguishers right off the shelf and went to work.  i grabbed the garden hose and started dousing it until the fire department arrived.  it was out by then thankfully but man did that thing put off some heat.  the burn/extinguisher mark on the pavement was still there 3 years later.