94blackstang

American muscle Saleen rims

I upgraded my car from 17x9 Saleens to staggered Saleens from American Muscle. The rims came with a center cap that has their logo on it and I'm looking to change them out. I've heard that there is nothing available in the saleen logo for these rims but wanted to see if anyone has these rims and what my options are.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsaleen+center+cap&_nkw=saleen+center+cap&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Know a vinyl guy? he can cut you a vinyl and just put it over top. @PRPVinyl, you ever do center cap decals?

Or you can do it the real expensive way like I did and order Saleen center caps, remove the thin metal logo layer and glue it onto other caps that fit in the wheels.

Sent from Space

Most aftermarket wheels have different size caps than the OEM saleens. I do recall seeing a repro sallen cap for aftermarket wheels just cant recall where I saw them though

have @PRPVinyl make you some custom vinyl center caps made with whatever logo you want on them. he's done a few.

I upgraded my car from 17x9 Saleens to staggered Saleens from American Muscle. The rims came with a center cap that has their logo on it and I'm looking to change them out. I've heard that there is nothing available in the saleen logo for these rims but wanted to see if anyone has these rims and what my options are.

Those AM center caps are lame and they aren't flat so I called AM and got some plain/flat black center caps. I had a local vinyl shop make me some 2-1/2" decals to fit on the caps with the Saleen logo. It's not ink though. They put a blue vinyl on top of a black vinyl but so far it's holding up. Just cost me $25.

Best picture I could find:

SaleenWheelDecal_zpscdd12076.jpg

Most aftermarket wheels have different size caps than the OEM saleens. I do recall seeing a repro sallen cap for aftermarket wheels just cant recall where I saw them though

Truth, I believe mine were slightly smaller. It ended up working out on mine regardless.

Sent from Space

Op Pm  69clark he has the saleen template already. Im sure he'd make you some at a fair price. If your caps aren't black don't worry as he'll cut a black cap then the logo.

These are mine when they first went on in 07, they still look like day one now. I did shoot clear over them when I did it.

brakes_zps05798232-2_zps3852d59e.jpg