jedpony

HRE C109 WHEELS

Should be picking up a set of 19/10 19/9 HRE c109 wheels next weekend, making the 5.5 hour drive out to Eastern PA. Has anyone seen any pictures of them mounted up to a new edge? Ive gotten a few photo shops going but still not sure. One wheel has a slight bend on the lip that i will need to repair and they all need cleaned and polished. I figured for 1200$ with tires how could i go wrong?The ones im looking at are silver with a polished lip, thinking bronze might not look so bad though.

1369951039499355b74001f4b258e331d3c64be0

post-237-0-08173300-1393802152_thumb.jpe

I think bronze centers would look titties on a black saleen! Doooo eeeeet! Is the wheel that's bent a front or rear? If its a rear wheel, maybe look into getting different barrels or lips for the rears to widen them to 11+" and fix the bend at the same time :2thumb: < One of the things that kicks ass about 3 piece wheels :)

Damage or not, $1200 for a set of HRE's is a smokin deal, there's no way I'd pass them up

i found the ad, they look pretty darn good.  especially for that price.  i think the trip is worth it.  hell it's only an hour from me.  if you don't get them, maybe i should get them for the infiniti :D

i found the ad, they look pretty darn good.  especially for that price.  i think the trip is worth it.  hell it's only an hour from me.  if you don't get them, maybe i should get them for the infiniti :D

Hurry up and get them before I go snatch them! New Hope is about 20 minutes from me.

Sent from Space

haha im picking them up this Saturday! I kinda wish the guy would ship them but oh well. It should make for a nice road trip! :)  

I think bronze centers would look titties on a black saleen! Doooo eeeeet! Is the wheel that's bent a front or rear? If its a rear wheel, maybe look into getting different barrels or lips for the rears to widen them to 11+" and fix the bend at the same time :2thumb: < One of the things that kicks ass about 3 piece wheels :)

Damage or not, $1200 for a set of HRE's is a smokin deal, there's no way I'd pass them up

Im thinking bronze centers might be an option as well! I didnt even think to ask which wheel was bent. Either way i was thinking exactly what your saying, widening them to atleast 11 inches for the rear with a new lip.  :2thumb:

haha im picking them up this Saturday! I kinda wish the guy would ship them but oh well. It should make for a nice road trip! :)  

Nice! It's not a terrible drive and it's supposed to be "nice" this Saturday.  Tons of great places to stop for beer and food in the main part of New Hope also.  These wheels are gonna look killer on your car, great choice!

Nice! It's not a terrible drive and it's supposed to be "nice" this Saturday.  Tons of great places to stop for beer and food in the main part of New Hope also.  These wheels are gonna look killer on your car, great choice!

Yeah thats what i heard. Im riding up with my buddy who has a subaru forester with a sti swap. He's getting some parts for his car in Easton, PA then making the drive down south to New Hope for my Wheels.  Im hoping they look good!   

Yeah thats what i heard. Im riding up with my buddy who has a subaru forester with a sti swap. He's getting some parts for his car in Easton, PA then making the drive down south to New Hope for my Wheels.  Im hoping they look good!   

Awesome!  Cruise right down River Rd, it's a pretty sweet one lane road along the Delaware Rv.  Only problem is there's always a chance you may get stuck behind some slow drivers lol. 

Very good! Can't wait to see what they look like.

Sent from Space

an no pictures yet :(

He posted a pic of two of them in his trunk on IG, so I'm guessing that pic will make an appearance here soon.

Might possibly throw them on the car real quick tonight, before i start tearing them apart.to clean. Only thing is i havent lowered the car yet so it might look horrible haha.