romagna127

Ebay turbo kit what u think

Welcome to the site @! Unlike most turbo kits, the one you've found is actually from a mildly reputable company. I don't have experience off hand but I know there are plenty of people who are running their turbo kits. What would be the best for you to do is to make a list of everything the kit comes with. While it is a list, there are plenty of things that you will still need for the kit to work properly. So while the kit may be 1500, you'd probably be closer to 2200-2500 after it's all said and done. 

Good kit.. especially for the money. . After this get a set of 42lb. Bosch green top injectors or something comparable, walbro 255lph intank pump,an set 4 bank eliminator chip and get a dyno tune.. or you can go standalone (megasquirt, etc..) or a moates chip. . I personally tuned with megasquirt alot.. but if your nor savy enough to take or wanna Tak the time to learn.. get the act chip through your local tuner.. and have at it..

Galaxy S4 Active

everyone harps on the On3Performance turbo kits, but most people have never deaslt with them. neither have I. But i say go for it.  Ive been checking them out for my 4v motor as well.  I think its a decent starter turbo kit.  but like @Det_Riot said, you will need to add in supporting mods to make it a safe venture, and will run you a little more than what just the turbo kit costs.

The kit is fine. Had no issues... The issues you will have if its your first turbo kit you will assume the kit fits like shit... but you just to just adjust the kit a few times. I also retained my foglights by slightly bending the bracket.. no big deal. Don't use there vbands upgrade to a reptuable brand. 3 2.5" and 1 3" v band clamp. Get some remflex header gaskets,use header wrap, an fitting drain line, also send the headers off to ceramic coat them and don't waste your time mounting them until you do. I ran the bov and wgs on 21 psi for a month. I'm now swapped out to a 7675 turbonetics billet wheel ball bearing unit, twin turbo smart gates, and a turbo smart bov. roughly 2250 in upgrades.. if you wonna be exactly how I'm setup you can do it for about 4500 give or take. My kit should make 1000 hp we will see soon....

7ac4327a946311e3827112c757068f8f_8.jpg

dbb5ab06800c11e3902c12d79b6bbe90_8.jpg

Thanks I think I'm going to go ahead and get this kit should I go with the kit they have that comes with injectors , pump and stuff or buy from a definite place

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Id get siemens injectors a blow through or slot maf and my own pumps. I just upgraded to a 1200 rwhp pump so if you want some twin 255 walbros I'm selling mine 200 shipped with y blocks