Twista

Got some new wheels on the vert.

Ya $300 is nice but there no where near good condition but like my entire car. From a distance it looks good lol.

Im so use to the 17inch wheels it looks like i put 24 inch wheels on a sn95 when i look it now with the deep dish

Bullitts are played out, doesn't mean they don't look damn good though. You got a good deal for $300

Pretty much everything is played out on 94-04 mustangs.. only certain wheels look freaking good on the 94-04 and its the common ones. Ya you have the couple sn95's with BBS wheels or CCW that look awesome, but those cost a pretty penny.

IF you want something new that looks good.. you best bet is to get a 05+ mustang and try out the new wheel styles everyone is getting.

Thats how i see it

Back tires are nitto nt555 which cost pretty much what i paid for the set lol.

but thanks bro :wub:

Pretty much everything is played out on 94-04 mustangs.. only certain wheels look freaking good on the 94-04 and its the common ones. Ya you have the couple sn95's with BBS wheels or CCW that look awesome, but those cost a pretty penny.

IF you want something new that looks good.. you best bet is to get a 05+ mustang and try out the new wheel styles everyone is getting.

Thats how i see it

Back tires are nitto nt555 which cost pretty much what i paid for the set lol.

but thanks bro :wub:

I disagree. Step outside the typical Mustang wheel box.  Plenty of non-Mustang wheels out there with our bolt pattern, good offsets and nice widths (hint: check out Nissan driftu sites classifieds...)

Same time, your car looks good and 300 dollars is a great deal!

verts looks so weird with the top down and sexy wide tires imo lol still killin it with em tho!

Lol I think they look funny with top up and wide tires. One reason I would only get a hard top 03 04 cobra

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*