Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Jeff_J

Everyone please welcome Jeff_J to SN95Source.com.

Jeff_J Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Jeff_J's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals! Sorry I don't have pictures or anything for today. I do work in the marketing department at LatemodelResto. I'm gearing up to leave for the 50th in Charlotte. Once I get back I'll get some pictures up of my 2003 GT. I just picked it up and it should be a fun project. I'm currently putting in the TMI Upholstery 03-04 Mach 1 Seats. I'll do a write up ASAP. 

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals! Sorry I don't have pictures or anything for today. I do work in the marketing department at LatemodelResto. I'm gearing up to leave for the 50th in Charlotte. Once I get back I'll get some pictures up of my 2003 GT. I just picked it up and it should be a fun project. I'm currently putting in the TMI Upholstery 03-04 Mach 1 Seats. I'll do a write up ASAP.

awesome man look forward to hearing what you think about the seats. TMI used my stock Bullitt seats for R&D. It was a long six months with no seats but the new seats are awesome. It's been almost two years now and I still love them. Can't wait to see yours.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk