itsblown93

2004 mystic cobra

Went to a car show with my buddy and his gf on Sunday in Bowling Green Kentucky she took her mystic cobra while I was in my friend mineral gray cobra. I took these while hanging out the window at 60+mph atesebyn.jpgqe8y8uda.jpgy5e8eru5.jpg9e6utede.jpg8u4yqyra.jpga7y4avaj.jpgune4amaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to a car show with my buddy and his gf on Sunday in Bowling Green Kentucky she took her mystic cobra while I was in my friend mineral gray cobra. I took these while hanging out the window at 60+mph a7y4avaj.jpgune4amaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Slow down in this parking lot, you're going to hit something doing 60 mph ;)

She is ordering ccw classics for it here soon also. Her boyfriend drives the mineral gray cobra that is pictured with it

ccw makes such sick wheels...why does everyone want the dam classics  :angry: lolol. 

+1 CCWs are awesome but classics wouldn't be my first choice with all the others they have now. I think I'd go with polished LM5Ts for this Mystichrome.

ccw makes such sick wheels...why does everyone want the dam classics  :angry: lolol. 

Cause they are just that, Classic.  Kind of like getting reps but high end. Hard for people to venture out of the conventional Mustang wheels.

Don't get me wrong, I think the classics look great but the Lip Meister 20 is what I would be looking at if I had to go CCW...

Cause they are just that, Classic.  Kind of like getting reps but high end. Hard for people to venture out of the conventional Mustang wheels.

Don't get me wrong, I think the classics look great but the Lip Meister 20 is what I would be looking at if I had to go CCW...

i'm more of a 5 spoke kinda guy. never really liked a gang of spokes. i don't mind a step lip but like a flat deep lip more. always loved the split 5 spokes too. the 505's and the 550's are sick imo! 

always loved DFG but dreamed of mystic.  Now that I am painting  it this year and they relaxed  the mystic demands I am really havin a hard time not trying mystic myself......