ttocs

any recomendations for tail light sequencer kits?

ya know it kills me to swap out my horizontal lights honestly.  I have ALWASYS been a die hard horizontal dude for the 5.0 pride and the way it flows with the stock spoiler and back end.  But after smoothing out the license plate frame and spoiler, deleting the ford badge and relocated/deleted the key hole the stock horizontal lights just don't flow for me anymore. 

9102711398038869-88041c9dee.jpg

What do you guys think?  Its between the vertical lights or a set of the smooth tail light covers and not sure what I think.  I would do a sequential kit for them if there is a kit that someone could recommend or that they maybe have.

I use the kit from meter4it.com    Guy was super helpful with any questions I had. have had his kit for about 3 years now. no issues.   

Im pretty sure you can, there was a couple jumpers inside the box i believe and then you could get a different flasher relay.  I liked mine how they were, so i just left it.  

Mind you those are the hazards, the blinkers by themselves do flash a little faster.  Not sure why that is tho

I have the Raxiom ones, I'll probably go a different route if I ever have to replace them. Seems like there's better options out there for the amount of money you spend on the Raxiom harness and the relay for under the dash.

Sent from the Mystical land of Mystics