Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: shadow_stang

Everyone please welcome shadow_stang to SN95Source.com.

shadow_stang Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View shadow_stang's Profile

:welcomenew:

Hi, friend!

What's up everybody!!! Sorry I waited so long to reply. I'm pumped to finally be on board, and y'all can thank Caleb for that. By the way... I'm a former member of mustangboards.com, well... technically still a member, but it's usually dead on there. As Caleb would tell you, I'm a big fan of the V6 Mustangs... and a 2001 3.8 was in fact, my first Mustang, which I still have. After five years of owning it, I finally got tired of all my 2-valve friends telling me to "get a GT! get a GT!"... so I did what any sane person would do... and bought a 2003 Mach 1, with 12,400 miles on it. That was in 2011.

Now, at 32k miles... she is still bone stock, with the exception of custom embroidered head rest, and a shorty antenna. My V6, which I still daily drive, has been running H@R supersport springs with factory shocks and struts for over 20k miles now. Yea... I can't really believe it either.

Nice to be here!

By the way... is there a kill story thread? I'm going to feel stupid if there is, because I looked all over for one.

Nah it's kinda hidden. We tried to be different in our sub forum names so you could put it in the race track under the showroom floor

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks good! Both you guys gonna be at Mustang week this year?

Yes sir. It will only be my 3rd time though, but it's fun driving the Mach down from Ky. Most my family lives in SC anyway. Looking to get some cool car pics with everyone, even though I'm still the new guy here.

Looks good! Both you guys gonna be at Mustang week this year?

I'm going to be at Mustang Week at least for the weekend. Fourth-year pharmacy school rotations don't include vacation, so I'll have to work something out with that rotation. It's a Monday through Friday thing, so hopefully I can negotiate at least Friday off. I guess we'll just see. Sucks to know I finally won't make the entire week after 7 years but I'll definitely squeeze in as much as I can for however many days regardless, including the SN95 cruise!