Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: blackgts331

Everyone please welcome blackgts331 to SN95Source.com.

blackgts331 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View blackgts331's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking fwd to reading post and seeing what I can learn about my stang. I bouhgt it the way it is now. I have not done much to it yet. I done some research on the engine parts it doesn't look like a gd combo to me. Maybe I could take a pic of the engine and see if someone could tell me what is going on. Af far as throttle body and iac valve. Doesn't look like any thing I have seen on a 95 5.0 anyways enough about my problems. Love this forum. I don't know if I oils ever soak up all the info on here. I am from south East Tennessee. Around Chattanooga. Is there any good tune shops around here? My car is a 95 gts. I have a list of mods from the previous owner. Thery are as followes.

331 stroker 10:1 compression

24 lb injectors

Cold air intake with a 76 MM mass air

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake

Edelbrock Performer RPM heads

CHP 331 stroker shortblock

1.6 roller rockers

Long tube headers

X- pipe

Full exhaust

Tuned at in-tune motorsports

Cammed (don't remember specs)

5 speed

EVEN HAS AC! All new components and just installed (was an OEM delete car, but I installed because it gets too hot here in GA!)

3.73 gears (speed sensors and drive gears replaced to give accurate speedometer reading!)

Tubular K member

Lots of suspension work including:

Subframe connectors

Driveshaft loop

Lowering springs

FR500 CHROME rims

That's all I know about it. I don't think it's a 331 though. It needs more ass in second gear. Anyways guy I will find out.

In-tune motor sports is problably the best you have around there my engine builder had his car tuned there, 331 with a vortech and he had nothing but great things to say about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk