Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: partzman

Everyone please welcome partzman to SN95Source.com.

partzman Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View partzman's Profile

:welcomenew:

Hey guys met up and cruised with yall at mustang week and had to join the forum. The cruise was a blast and you guys made it fun for my first trip to mustang week. I drove the silver 03 cobra that squeeled like a piggy coming in to the lot. Taking to get that fixed on friday. Its a pullied car making 475/485 and has a spec stg 3 w/ 26spline. And yes it is my daily driver. I work for an audi dealer in raleigh so if anyone needs help with a german car of 4 rings hit me up!

Termi's are always a plus! Welcome to the site man, glad to hear you had a blast at the cruise! I'm pretty sure I got a rolling shot of you while we were traveling down the highway,  what was the squealing from?

the squealing appears to be coming from the top portion of the pulley bridge. i believe there is a bearing where the pulley hub goes on that is slowly failing and embarrasing me greatly lol. my car is pretty easy to recognize with the license plate saying venomous with a number in it.