Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: ManicMagoo

Everyone please welcome ManicMagoo to SN95Source.com.

ManicMagoo Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View ManicMagoo's Profile

:welcomenew:

How's it going? Picked up a 1998 SN95 V6 with 5spd last weekend in pretty clean shape. I wanted a V8 but am a cheap bastard so waited until I found something lol. Saw this hit Craigslist and after $450.00 it came home. All it needs is freeze plugs replaced due to corrosion and why it was sold cheap, (the owner couldn't afford repair bill and his wife hated the 5spd) a drivers seat (has nice leather seats but previous owner was a 400lb lineman thanks to junkyard I have a new set of 1998 V6 seats), and it needs tires since they plugged a hole int he front left tire with a stick LOL. 

My wife is having a hard time getting me to sit down and get it running since I bought this solely for the purpose of doing a V8 swap in the next year or 2. Depends how soon I can afford a Coyote and how much I do before I swap the motor. This will end up getting turned into a daily/play car. 

Mustang.jpg