Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: derry96gt

Everyone please welcome derry96gt to SN95Source.com.

derry96gt Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View derry96gt's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks everyone! So here goes 42 yrs old Im a mechanic was in automotive now switching to diesel. I've got 96gt blue with 94k havent seen to many that color one on here i've seen. I've done a few mods as goes 96 stock block, pi heads ported, cams, 75mm throttle body and elbow, intake, 21#injectors, stroker kit, longtube headers, under drive pulleys, dyno tuned by bob kurgan out of Atlanta 334rwhp,329ftlbs, currently just finishing up 99 cobra irs under it with all up graded bushings all in all runs pretty good for what it is and for what its cost me so far but love the car have to get some pics. up soon as I get it out of the garage hopefully handles lot better. Thanks again everyone.

The car does sound awesome, and 334/329 is stout for sure. I'm guessing it's Midnight Blue? I've only seen one in person that color. Oddly enough I saw it slamming into a car in a parking lot in college with a drunk driver behind the wheel so there's at least one less than there used to be prior to that lol.

I look forward to the pics! If you have any questions about the IRS swap, myself and a couple others on here have done it :2thumb: