Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: jariaz

Everyone please welcome jariaz to SN95Source.com.

jariaz Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View jariaz's Profile

:welcomenew:

Please use tap talks api to auto sign up, this process is a pain in the ass from a mobile device

we tried that, it's a lazy mans way of registering as it bypasses all the required information allowing anyone and anything to sign up making more work for the admin.  I don't know how registering via the site is a PITA as its the way everyone else did it.   We have tapatalk but weren't not fans of it as it takes away from the hard work the admins put into the sites layout and design.  

we tried that, it's a lazy mans way of registering as it bypasses all the required information allowing anyone and anything to sign up making more work for the admin.  I don't know how registering via the site is a PITA as its the way everyone else did it.   We have tapatalk but weren't not fans of it as it takes away from the hard work the admins put into the sites layout and design.  

I'll second this, before we put new measures into place, we were having quite a few spam accounts get through because the auto sign up was bypassing the old security measures. Then Steve, Bryan and myself would have to go through each new account and google the screen name, email address, IP address, etc. to try and figure out if the new user was legit or not. Most people didn't fill out any profile information at all, so it was really hard to tell if a real person had signed up. You'd be surprised how many spam accounts get blocked here.