tbelliot

Alternator harness connections?

Hey guys I need some help here. I'm trying to finish up my 1995 cobra that I purchased as a roller. I struggle with wiring and was wondering if you could tell me where these connections off the alternator harness go.

post-862-0-67327500-1433195932_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

In looking at pictures online the harness runs from the back of alternator to the drivers side near the battery. I think I found the connection for the connector at the top of the picture. There is a plug running from underneath the power distribution box that fits it. Do the two ring connectors go to the battery? What about the plug at the bottom of picture?

I think (think) the two rings go to the stud on the side of the fuse box. The plug at the bottom looks very similar to the plug that goes into the side of the A/C Compressor however, I don't know if that's correct or not. 

I think (think) the two rings go to the stud on the side of the fuse box. The plug at the bottom looks very similar to the plug that goes into the side of the A/C Compressor however, I don't know if that's correct or not. 

I was thinking the same thing with that plug, for the A/C compressor.  Looks like the one on my 4.6, but dont remember what the one for the 5.0 looked like.  so i didnt wannt say anything  :mellow:

I was thinking the same thing with that plug, for the A/C compressor. Looks like the one on my 4.6, but dont remember what the one for the 5.0 looked like. so i didnt wannt say anything :mellow:

If the wires coming off of it are black/yellow and black then its for the AC compressor