9838stang

A Night Out On The Town

i always have to cause a big ass scene to get pics in the city. 5 old people staring at me, cars slow down to see what i'm doing, the police stop to ask if everything is ok then the random "i use to have a mustang guy" stops to talk about his mustang days. 

great shots though allen! car looks awesome

what time do you usually take these at?  you always have awesome night shots and nobody is ever around

Anyway where between 12-2am I drive around to scout out good spots but look for the least amount of foot traffic.some spots of downtown Mpls can get a little harry. Half of it is being brought back up to a higher status where the other half is just fighting to be there.

God dude your shots are so flipping crisp!

thanks man, I actually took 200 shots, just trying to get the correct lighting and angles.

Man those are some great shots!  Looking good

Thanks bud! Has come along qay

i always have to cause a big ass scene to get pics in the city. 5 old people staring at me, cars slow down to see what i'm doing, the police stop to ask if everything is ok then the random "i use to have a mustang guy" stops to talk about his mustang days. 

great shots though allen! car looks awesome

Yea there are so manybspots here in town I would love to go, but I'm too chicken s*** to drive my car there because they are over a curb. Or I know the cops may not like where I drive my car up or over

Bit thanks man!