GTTRacing91PGT

Maple Grove AM Show?

Does anyone go to the American Muscle Mustang show at Maple Grove? It's not far from me so I thought I might head out this year, just curious if anyone goes to it. This would be my first time at this show. Looks like its August 15th this year.

what is this am show you speak of is it only in the morning?

I hear they only do this show in the early morning and that if you bring a yellow car, it has to be a 94-95 sn car. Yellow s197 cars are prohibited.

Sent from Space

i've gone (and worked it) every year but this one seems like i have to miss it for the day job.  i think i want to have people over after the show though so keep that in mind @WildWillyWalker @Steve-Oh @Yeahloh95 and anyone else

i've gone (and worked it) every year but this one seems like i have to miss it for the day job.  i think i want to have people over after the show though so keep that in mind @WildWillyWalker @Steve-Oh @Yeahloh95 and anyone else

Yes sir! I'm registered for the show and I definitely plan on stopping by afterwards if you're having people over.

Blah, $10 parking.  Lame sauce.  Could be worse though, I guess they have to pay for the venue somehow. 

Bro, just passenger up with me!

hopefully they will have more food vendors there. and not actually run out of food this time.

Seriously ran out of food?! Bogus!

Bro, just passenger up with me!

Ummmm YUP!!! [emoji7]

Sent from Space