Zach

Saleen national show at barbers Motorsport park.

Ugh, that yellow/yellow! Love it.

Anyone catch this recently?

http://jalopnik.com/saleen-is-suing-a-guy-on-reddit-for-calling-them-a-scam-1719508130

Long read I know, but I have no respect for Saleen anymore. They did make some kick ass cars in their prime days though.

Nice pics!  Thanks for sharing.  Anymore pics of that blown '69?

Ugh, that yellow/yellow! Love it.

Anyone catch this recently?

http://jalopnik.com/saleen-is-suing-a-guy-on-reddit-for-calling-them-a-scam-1719508130

Long read I know, but I have no respect for Saleen anymore. They did make some kick ass cars in their prime days though.

I read a couple threads on that.  The yellowbullet thread was entertaining.

Seems ever since the S197 Saleen has went down the loo.  Almost makes me ashamed to put the Saleen side skirts and rear bumper on my car.  Almost. ;)  

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Anymore pics of that blown '69?

I read a couple threads on that. The yellowbullet thread was entertaining.

Seems ever since the S197 Saleen has went down the loo. Almost makes me ashamed to put the Saleen side skirts and rear bumper on my car. Almost. ;)

nah that's the only one snapped of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still really love the styling of the saleen but i've known for years that steve is kind of a dick.  that SA15 though....and the SA10 right next to it....i want a saleen so bad.  funny enough though i don't see any T1 wing anywhere.

i still really love the styling of the saleen but i've known for years that steve is kind of a dick. that SA15 though....and the SA10 right next to it....i want a saleen so bad. funny enough though i don't see any T1 wing anywhere.

your right not a single car there had a T1 that was the only wing out of all of them not present.

i still really love the styling of the saleen but i've known for years that steve is kind of a dick. that SA15 though....and the SA10 right next to it....i want a saleen so bad. funny enough though i don't see any T1 wing anywhere.

I ya I forgot they were driving the first sa10 around the track and the dude lost it and totaled the car.

I ya I forgot they were driving the first sa10 around the track and the dude lost it and totaled the car.

holy shit that sucks so much.  i can't even imagine what that guy is feeling.  

any bites on the side skirts?

holy shit that sucks so much. i can't even imagine what that guy is feeling.

any bites on the side skirts?

Ya I know I think he was banged up pretty bad but is ok, and I didnt have a single person at the show even ask about them and no luck on any social media/forums either.

next time you go let us know and we can send you with a petition to repop the saleen tail lights...

haha that's what I was thinking, we just need them for a mold lol.