Tony

wingless??

i actually had my car like this for a little bit. then ended up with this s351 wing. so just wonder who thinks i should go back to wingless? PIC HEAVY, lol!

120729_145805-1.jpg

120729_145615-1-1.jpg

120729_145528-1-1-1.jpg

120729_145255-1-1.jpg

wingless???

120729_144547-1.jpg

120729_145140-1-1.jpg120729_145029-1.jpg120729_145011-1.jpg

120729_144959-1.jpg120729_144712-1.jpg

Even tho i don't like a vert im trying to look past that. Although i do like it wingless better then the 351 i do seriously thing your car would flow alot better with a S281 spoiler. The 351 looks out of place to me. And im not 100% sure but my univeral 351 i used to have sat kinda high like yours and thats why i sold it. I think the legit 351 sits lower. But don't hold me to it.

Even tho i don't like a vert im trying to look past that. Although i do like it wingless better then the 351 i do seriously thing your car would flow alot better with a S281 spoiler. The 351 looks out of place to me. And im not 100% sure but my univeral 351 i used to have sat kinda high like yours and thats why i sold it. I think the legit 351 sits lower. But don't hold me to it.

How can you not like a convertible, when i drive my car with the top down panties fall from the heavens...

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

my phone takes fn horrible pics, in person it looks so fn clean without the wing and the top up!! the rear wheels look fn wide. for some reason it makes the body look lower and wider. just cant tell in these gay ass phone pics

its on now. i'd have to get the holes filled and trunk repainted so thats why im askin you fellas what u think....seems like most think it needs it. weird cause i asked people on fb and another forum and most said get rid of it, lol!

I think you need to compare the same angles, not just a hodgepodge of pics. Any side shots with the top down with the spoiler?
thats what i did. pics i had with the spoiler on, then ones from the same angle with it off. every pic i've ever posted on here is top down with spoiler, lol.

120628_104719-1-1-2.jpg

120729_144712-1.jpg

Edited by tony

its crazy how much a spoiler can change the look of the car. I've never been a fan of the S351 because of how heavy it looks but when the top is down it does look like something is missing.

its crazy how much a spoiler can change the look of the car. I've never been a fan of the S351 because of how heavy it looks but when the top is down it does look like something is missing.
yea it does look heavy. it looks better in person then these pics but im still a little tired of looking at it, lol! out of the spoilers available that i've seen the 281 is the nicest but even that spoiler looks a little strange with the 2 pointy pieces crawling up the trunk, lol! wonder if i could modify it and get rid of those?

It would be a ton of work but id love to see a small upturn worked into the rear trunk sheetmetal that tapered off into the rear fenders. Something subtle and about an inch high at most. Sort of aston marton-esque

Ive always thought that one little change would have totally cleaned up the backs of these cars so well.

a6f860b8-8941-3095.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR

It would be a ton of work but id love to see a small upturn worked into the rear trunk sheetmetal that tapered off into the rear fenders. Something subtle and about an inch high at most. Sort of aston marton-esque

Ive always thought that one little change would have totally cleaned up the backs of these cars so well.

a6f860b8-8941-3095.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR

thats what i think too. just a somewhat small raised wrap around spoiler would be fn great too. to give it that sorta look ur talking about.

heres the wing that comes with the cervinis kit. its huge too, lol!

briansdc8-1.jpg

car2-1.jpg

and no i dont like these little ass wheels, lol! 17's and 18's look booty as hell with this kit!!

Keep dreamin... All these guys with verts thinking there pantie droppers lol
Keep the top up so it looks more like a coupe :) get someone to chop a 281 on there!

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

no offense my man but the green "coupe" with the dull grey wheels and red calipers and faded paint isnt my cup of tea neither and thats for dam sure, lol! but i dont feel its necessary to do a paragraph and tons of comments just to let you know this either! i myself would take a vert over a coupe any & every time!!! not to "drop panties" but simply like them more! i guess my mama always taught me if u dont have anything nice to say then

stfu!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tony

no offense my man but the green "coupe" with the dull grey wheels and red calipers and faded paint isnt my cup of tea neither and thats for dam sure, lol! but i dont feel its necessary to do a paragraph and tons of comments just to let you know this either! i myself would take a vert over a coupe any & every time!!! not to "drop panties" but simply like them more! i guess my mama always taught me if u dont have anything nice to say then

stfu!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think what 330 cube said came off the way you read it.......and he never directly attacked your car, like you did to him. he was just stating his preference to coupes vs convertibles while giving his opinions on your wing which is on topic, and honestly his car is far from finished.

needless to say others could comment on the excess of body kit or gangsta wheels or look.......but honestly, your car is super clean and from your pics i like the wingless look.

yes i am biased, my project when finished will consist of a clean mirror like finish of my oem dfg, no skirts, no wing, cobra front, and ...basic but clean is my goal.

if we were all the same we all would be clones, and this hobby would be boring.

^i dont care who likes convertibles or "gangsta wheels" or body kits. i do however get annoyed by the hater mentality though. i dont like cars on here but not gonna go outta my way to let them know. its all good though. seems like thats the general opinion on this forum anyway but it doesnt bother me unless it sounds disrespectful. saying i think my car makes panties drop and its hard to get past the fact that its a vert is fn rude to me.

How can you not like a convertible, when i drive my car with the top down panties fall from the heavens...

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

lol panties comment was prob directed at this guy?? this kind of stuff is the same as the 4.6 vs 5.0 debate( well almost )

^i dont care who likes convertibles or "gangsta wheels" or body kits. i do however get annoyed by the hater mentality though. i dont like cars on here but not gonna go outta my way to let them know. its all good though. seems like thats the general opinion on this forum anyway but it doesnt bother me unless it sounds disrespectful. saying i think my car makes panties drop and its hard to get past the fact that its a vert is fn rude to me.

and again taken things out of context.........you have a nice car, its clean and you obviously put alot of work into it. just showing how other people might look at it, because you started making fun of someone elses ride...when you never were directly attacked.

unless you like starting crap, then thats another story

aw dude i know your not attacking, and hes not really attacking neither. and i def appreciate your comment! i just think he comes off rude! thats not my personality. i kinda clash with folks like that for some reason,lol!! like i said, if i see a car that im not feelin i just simply dont bother replying, lol! rather then keep commenting that i dont like their type of car, wheels, color, whatever. unless they choose to repeatedly tell me each thing they dont like about my ride, lol!!