Tony

cruisin concepts???

they have a wing im wanting so just curious if they were known to have crapy products. for instance abc sent me a hood that was fn perfect! then two wings i got from them were horrible. wont be getting shit from them again, lol!

most of the sites that we get our stuff from are from the same suppliers/manufacturers. i bought my saleens from CC and they are the same exact ZR branded wheels that AM sells. and cheaper to boot.
never mind, i was told by another member that they have a wing im looking at but thet dont seem to even carry it, lol!

Cruzin Concepts had a booth at Mustang Week, they had alot of good parts there. I think the parts from American Muscle, CC and most of the other online parts places are from alot of the same parts makers. Buying something online has good and bad points. Cheaper, fast to door delivery and big selection are the good points. Hoping they dont send you junk is a bad point. They seat material I bought for my 90 convert. (made by TMI) was great. My seat guy said it was as good as any premade seat covers he's ever seen. So I guess just hope for the best.

damn brian... a little trigger happy are we??? lol

the xenon wing isnt bad but i dont think it would look right without the rest of the kit. just my .02

do u think the s281 wing would look good?

its weird cause i hate the wing i have but it looks complete and flows right. just too big. im not even a wing guy anyway so maybe thats why im not really feeling the 351

I think the xenon would complement your car and be closest to what you want for it. Have you checked with mustangs unlimited? They're GA facility is local to me and their catalog says they carry it.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

I think the xenon would complement your car and be closest to what you want for it. Have you checked with mustangs unlimited? They're GA facility is local to me and their catalog says they carry it.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

aw cool. i think i got my new gt badges from them. forgot all about them. thanks dude, appreciate that..