cmsismyname

Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler

I owned one of these for a brief period of time and never put it on my car. Actually sold it to a guy local and saw his car with it on the last weekend at the dream cruise. Defiinitely requires the whole boss package to pull it off imo. I'm sure it'd look great on a lowered car but it'd be hell to drive anywhere!

I kinda want to get it but I'm scared to spend 250 bucks on something i might not like

shit, i let mine go for 100 last year lol wish i woulda known i could pull in that kinda cash for it

I like it better then the sideskirts, would love to see it with my side exhaust svo skirts.

It definitely would look sick with svo skirts. I think I just need to wait until i lower the car more and get my new wheels. I was hoping i could decide on something before I repaint my front bumper.

O HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL YES!

I approve of this message. Didn't know shinoda still sold them. I was wondering what I might spend my birthday money on at the end of the week this will be a runner for it.

post-61-13881836414967_thumb.jpg

O HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL YES!

I approve of this message. Didn't know shinoda still sold them. I was wondering what I might spend my birthday money on at the end of the week this will be a runner for it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]597[/ATTACH]

i might rock this

its not stealing if I order and paint mine first :)

Never noticed these though funny enough and damn you I was happy with the way it was till I saw this. Just gives it a lower/meaner look imo. Not a fan of their spoiler but it just pulls my side exhaust off so nicely.

I'm a big fan of the Shinoda stuff. He's part of Mustang racing history and the design is 'classic' for that era...decals and all.

The 1st car posted (blue one) has Roush non-side exit exhaust side skirts on it, and the original Shinoda's mostly used the SVO style side exit skirts.

They are def still making/selling the SN95 stuff on their site. I'm looking at molding some of their fender flares onto the Roush... but we're trying to figure out the best way to trim them so they match the sides without looking chopped up.

My car is gonna be sitting pretty low, about the height of joshhooten's car in the front maybe a tad lower. I just hope its not game over the first time it scrapes a driveway.

I know I have that same concern. Although it isn't as much of one though, I will just raise the air-ride, go right off of it and then back to the way it should be.

I wonder how well these will hold up being fiberglass

Wouldnt guess they would hold up all that well. Hit a possum (or in my case some old farts grocery bag with a can of corn in it) you'll bust it.

I'm a big fan of the Shinoda stuff. He's part of Mustang racing history and the design is 'classic' for that era...decals and all.

The 1st car posted (blue one) has Roush non-side exit exhaust side skirts on it, and the original Shinoda's mostly used the SVO style side exit skirts.

They are def still making/selling the SN95 stuff on their site. I'm looking at molding some of their fender flares onto the Roush... but we're trying to figure out the best way to trim them so they match the sides without looking chopped up.

Agreed completely!! Shinodas are possibly the coolest SN95s produced IMO. Have only seen a few real ones but I love them. I have the Shinoda side exhaust skirts. Need a new passenger side exhaust tip though. I'd be more than happy to let yall know how the lip looks with the skirts if somebody wants to buy me one LOL :headbang:

Edited by RockinHrse_98

so then the secret to owning one of these bumpers and keeping it nice is not to hit anything? I think I can try manage that, have not hit anything yet(knocks on wood)....

Or scrape driveways, stay out of potholes, dodge speedbumps etc. lol