Rolocut

Best birthday present in 8 years

So my 24th birthday was on the 17th of April which was the mustangs 50th birthday. My brother and painter surprised me with a custom 1 off air brushed drag racing helmet. Very unique and extremely thoughtful yry2yhaq.jpgu6ynazu9.jpgedy7a9yt.jpgtyvame6a.jpge2epe5e5.jpga3y8y5et.jpg

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this when you posted it on FB, that's an awesome present for sure! Any time a present is custom made its so much better!

Yes sir, i haven't posted on here in a while lol so I know many haven't seen

Instagram @rolocut

At 16 dad bought me a yfz450 race quad lol

Instagram @rolocut

not too shabby.  wish I could get a cool gift like that or even just something car related.  I got an x-box a few years ago when I was startin to get sick more often and realized I could hang out online with some old good friends of mine.  Even still I am not much of a gamer and will only really get on when I have nothing else too do. 

Now I do try to work on my car any time I don't feel bad so it would seem simple to get a giit card there or something.  My brother just got out of grad school for video game design art and is all about games now and I guess wants me to get more into them.  I don't have the heart to tell him I am regifting them to other friends as I am lucky if I find 2 games a year at the most.

Are you going to get a full spiderman fire suit too?  That would be bad ass...

That's awesome man . That helmet turned out killer , now I need a custom helmet the plain white one just ain't going to cut it anymore

Bad ass helmet for sure. I bet it looks cool from the outside when you're driving with it. Would love to have a custom painted helmet someday, I've had a design in my head for years.

That's awesome man . That helmet turned out killer , now I need a custom helmet the plain white one just ain't going to cut it anymore

I was out of town on business in NM and found a bike I could borrow, just didn't have a helmet.  Went to a sporting good store and got a white one as it was the cheapest.  I didn't think about it till I got home but my bike ws mainly white with some grey and red.  I got two rattle cans and ordered a decal and  you would have thought I was a pro

Hell just  get a another white helmet and do something fun on it.

the only part of that I don't like is the eyes.  IT looks liked a wicked but those eyese just look a little too round and boring imo.  I think they need to look a little angry somehow...

the only part of that I don't like is the eyes.  IT looks liked a wicked but those eyese just look a little too round and boring imo.  I think they need to look a little angry somehow...

man no need to pick it apart, its a frickin birthday preset and a bad ass one at that!

the only part of that I don't like is the eyes. IT looks liked a wicked but those eyese just look a little too round and boring imo. I think they need to look a little angry somehow...

I think they do look angry. There is pearl air brushed into the eyes as well which is not picked up all the time by an Iphone. It also has to be somewhat round, "eyeball" came around because of round eyes. Also, google a cobra snake eye... It's a round beady black dot lol, and the scales on the helmet and top of head are an identical pattern to an actual cobra none the less [emoji6]

Instagram @rolocut

the only part of that I don't like is the eyes. IT looks liked a wicked but those eyese just look a little too round and boring imo. I think they need to look a little angry somehow...

I think they do look angry. There is pearl air brushed into the eyes as well which is not picked up all the time by an Iphone. It also has to be somewhat round, "eyeball" came around because of round eyes. Also, google a cobra snake eye... It's a round beady black dot lol, and the scales on the helmet and top of head are an identical pattern to an actual cobra none the less [emoji6]

Instagram @rolocut