CompOrangeSN95

Just for you Duh

one of those would be awesome with a modular :look:

it exists, although I'm not a fan of what he did with the rest of the car.

http://www.factoryfive.com/whats-new/gemini-motorsports-installs-a-terminator-in-the-type-65-coupe/

it exists, although I'm not a fan of what he did with the rest of the car.

http://www.factoryfive.com/whats-new/gemini-motorsports-installs-a-terminator-in-the-type-65-coupe/

i'm digging the engine but you're right the rest is meh. And ZOMG if the mustang had a hood like that... longtubes would be a breeze LOL

Unfortunately it's not mine, it's my dad's. But I have the privilege of working on it, and driving it when it's done. Oh and this will be MUCH faster then my SN95 haha. SLA front suspension, IRS, about 2600lbs, and an almost perfect weight distribution. I plan on setting up the cross-weight when it's done.

That is awesome man, I know the feeling. I watched them fire up and drive around the parking lot, the one at the Simeone Museum in Philly a few years ago. SAAC was doing a special event there. Very cool, but better yet is the vintage races at Watkins Glenn... there are no words to describe it.

I like both your dad's car and the Gemini one, both very different styles of the same car though. Your dad's car has a badass purpose-built feel to it, and the Gemini one has a refined exotic feel. Both are equally impressive IMO. The 18x10's and 18x12's on the Gemini one are a big reason why I like it though, lol.

Tilt front end FTW!

Haha I agree with you man. Two totally different cars. I respect the work and craftsmanship of the Gemini, just not my cup-o-tee. Although I do have a soft spot for wide tires... My pop's has 295's in the front and 315's in the rear. It needs some spacers to bring the edge of the wheel out to the body tho.

That is awesome man, I know the feeling. I watched them fire up and drive around the parking lot, the one at the Simeone Museum in Philly a few years ago. SAAC was doing a special event there. Very cool, but better yet is the vintage races at Watkins Glenn... there are no words to describe it.

When I heard it fire up, I was a good 50 ft away but that motor sounded so mean I had to see what it was. Ended up being a 60ish yr old dude sittin in it revving for a little while who had just bought it. Can't remember what he paid for it now this was 2008 but it was some big bucks.

it might have been the same one I saw, idk when he get got it. But he's an old guy, retired brain surgeon or something, and ended up getting it after a huge legal battle. Was the one you saw unrestored?