mygreengt

i went to colorado a few weeks ago. 1 picture.

was it a long trip to take only one pic or is it just around the corner? Next time put your car in the pic so there will be something nice to look at other then all that natural nature shit.... Look! A mountain?!?!?! oooooooooooooooooooo :)

I added Colorado to my list of places I want to check out to possibly move to after talking to a buddy of mine who just moved to Denver. His exact words were "I never want to live anywhere else" after being there.

Sent from Mobile

Back before my health went to shit there was a college buddy of mine that would get together 8-10 of us to go stay in breckenridge and then went all around that week skiing and partying. It was always a great time with the exception of the hang overs. No women except the ho's we brought home for the night and they had to be gone in the morning in time for us to hit first tracks. Always had a GREAT time and was looking forward to it the next year, sad I had to stop doing it

I added Colorado to my list of places I want to check out to possibly move to after talking to a buddy of mine who just moved to Denver. His exact words were "I never want to live anywhere else" after being there.

Sent from Mobile

i love it there! it was my 2nd time there and excited to go back. winter time is more fun to go (if you like snowboarding/skiing). in the summer the temps are perfect imo, 50 in the morning 70-80 in the afternoon with little to no humidity.
Back before my health went to shit there was a college buddy of mine that would get together 8-10 of us to go stay in breckenridge and then went all around that week skiing and partying. It was always a great time with the exception of the hang overs. No women except the ho's we brought home for the night and they had to be gone in the morning in time for us to hit first tracks. Always had a GREAT time and was looking forward to it the next year, sad I had to stop doing it
i've stayed in breckonridge and i approve this message.