Tony

H&R's in....few pics

not sure how i'm feelin about it but it's alot better ride. just looks a little high to me but i'm getting use to it :)

Untitled-1866.jpg

Untitled-407.jpg

PTDC0086-1.jpg

tomorrow i'm going to order some steeda ball joints. get the spindle up a tad so the front will drop a little more. but it def rides nice.

lol i think the back sits just right. The front maybe another .75" and you'll be golden.
that's the plan. taking care of that in the next couple days.
it looks like a performance car!!! super nice!:drinktothat:
hahaha, i will be a performance car this winter. the "lift" with lowering springs, lmao...is all part of the plan to have a better performing sn....thanks DOHC!!:drinktothat:
I know how it is when u don't like ur own stuff, but ur nuts man, it looks sick!
ya just gotta understand that i come from a scene that the goal is to tuck lugzzzz, hahaha. and that's on a truck! so this is a whole new ball game but i'm comin around :) thanks bagdaddy (what's bagdaddy) air ride guy?
Tony...........

you nailed it man! Rear sits perfect, and the front needs maybe 1/2 and inch and your stance will be perfect!

detroit........

thanks, lol. i really appreciate it my dude!! i'll get a cou[le pics after i slap in these steeda b/j's. great...more freakin ball joint fun!! YES!!

Looks pretty good IMO, once those ball joints are in, it should be perfect. I loved how ridiculously slammed it was before but I'm sure it had to be miserable to drive.
thanks dan. yea it was a little rough. nothing i wasnt use to but not the right car to go all out with on stancing. i may still play around with the height a tad but never as drastic as before.

^bullit stop it, lol. thanks fellas i really appreciate the lift with lowering springs love..hahaha!!

on a side note. not gonna order the steeda ball joints. 1, cause i'm hearing about bumpsteer issues with them, and 2, cause i dont wanna swap them out again, lmao. at all

so i'm just simply going to take out a coil up front. no biggy. shouldnt affect the ride too bad.

thanks bullit! really appreciate that!!!!!!

i took the front coils out a lil bit ago. waiting on a buddy to get here with a cut off wheel. mine kicked the bucket, lol. and i'm gonna cut off 1 coil and be done with it.

seems like lowering springs do this to my car, lmao! drop the front more than the rear...:confused2:

thanks man. i took it to my buddies house and they were diggin it. glad people are liking it cause i'm kinda tired of fn with this suspension, lmao

you nailed the look IMO. The rims are still a tad oversized for my liking but I will say giving it a little lift did it a huge favor

I personally think it looks Great. I love how your car looks so wide from the rear, Pimpin........
thanks buddy! now on to getting rid of this coffee table/diving board/spoiler.....cant believe i actually put this thing on here, lmao!!! i like an aggressive look but even i think it's horrible, hahaha!!
you nailed the look IMO. The rims are still a tad oversized for my liking but I will say giving it a little lift did it a huge favor
i think the wheels look way bigger with it raised now. looks a little worse on here than in person. 19's still in the list of maybe's haha.

i planned on posting these up yesterday but had a bday party at my dads so never had a chance. but here is how it sits after a couple of in & outs. i cut the very top coil at first and stuck 'em in and knew right off it idnt do much at ll. o i just went ahead and did another 3/4 coil and BAM!!!

Untitled-942-1.jpg

Untitled-435.jpg

Untitled-1431.jpg

after scraping the streets all summer i finally have it just right and it's fn getting cold....eeerrrhhhh!!

aw dude, i dont even notice a difference. i just drove it all the way to cleveland yesterday and got all kinds of thumbs up and was able to get on it a little more. i really love this car now, lol.

i know it changes the rate of the spring when ya cut coils but it really doesnt ride any different. it may be a tad more stiff compared to stock but it's perfect to me.

I'm thinking he cut more than just the dead coils...
yea iroush i cut past the dead coil. almost another full coil. it's good though. i have no issues with the ride. feels pretty nice to me, lol!

hey man that almost looks drivable!

Bet ya can't guess what my recomendation would be... I will have my cake and eat it too though.

almost, lol!

scott man are you sure you wanna keep hinting for me to bag this thing? i'd hate to spoil your moment in the light by tuckin lugz on an sn, lmao!

j/k, cant fn tuck lugz on this fn thing. prolly why i have no interest in baggin it. and body droping a vert....NEVER!!