Det_Riot

I think I go through this argument with my girlfriend everyday

Lmao this is awesome "Its like a effing unwritten rule" "all you do is spend time on those retarded ass mustang forums" " if you make fun of the mustang forums one more time i swear i will yank out my baby powder and slap the shit out of your mustang hatting ass" I love these videos!

hahahha luckily my g/f supports the habit! hell she's paying for my retune. But the talking about gay ass mustang forums is literally a conversation almost everytime i see her (thank you tapatalk =])

i love the "i'm going to get baby powder and slap the shit out of you"

my wife has flat out told me i'm not allowed to sell my mustang. i'm allowed to get more and sell those if i choose, but not with this one.

although i modded mine before i was with my wife. when we have discussions about anything when i tell her shit is a waste of money.. her words" but you spent thousands of dollars in a car" i say i had this car done before you. your argument means nil.

hahahha luckily my g/f supports the habit! hell she's paying for my retune. But the talking about gay ass mustang forums is literally a conversation almost everytime i see her (thank you tapatalk =])

So awesome! My gf wants to help me build my 4.3 =]] and help swap it in <3

hahaha i had that agrument with my ex she hated my cars with a passon, should've seen her face when i got a 2nd one haha

"the mustang is full of awesome you bitches just dont get it"

Lmao when i was with my ex i had a turbo civic si and my turbo had play and the impeller was smacking the housing under full boost. So she asked me to go pick her sister up upon which i told her " i cant drive on the main road because i will boost and my turbos blown it will ruin my motor and turbo" She said idc you drove here why cant you drive to get her.." Upon which i responded "fine your paying to rebuild my motor and getting me a new turbo because my parents dont buy everything i want" She didnt like that to well!

although i modded mine before i was with my wife. when we have discussions about anything when i tell her shit is a waste of money.. her words" but you spent thousands of dollars in a car" i say i had this car done before you. your argument means nil.

Put it to her this way. You can ALMOST ALWAYS fix a car. You can almost always make it better. If the motor blows you can put something better in it.

now ask your wife, how can we fix that problem of you always complaining and having 148 pairs of shoes? How can we make you better? What would happen say if she had a bad heart I mean you MIGHT be able to get another but.... In otherwords the mustang is always going to be there for you as long as you take care of it. Now your wife, well we all hope that she will always be there for you but just sayin........

do you know why its been proven that men do not live as long as women and die first?

Because we want too!

There is a reason I am single, i want to be my life is sooo quiet...

"Yeah. That's why I've managed to stay

single this whole time, you know?" - alan garner from the hang over