Tony

$7,500 and no exact plan :(

^lol^

Alot of hot rod show car builders knows some great tricks for hiding wires, I would ask on a hot rod forum about that if I were you. And again, it will not cost you anything close to $7,500 to do that, realistically you are not even looking at $75 for that.

IMO tony; your car looks great as is, save the money for something else. :)

ccws, bags, toneau cover, shave the trunk, suede insert seats, HID lights, LED everything.

depending on what is left over, shave the door handles/locks.

^ did you notice the window is down ;] hahah you usually have a door popper. idk I'd be scared that battery would die and then i'm fubar'd

Climb in through the trunk FTW!!

Tony I feel you on the hiding wires anxiety. I had the perfect opportunity to do this during my drawn out engine swap but got intimidated by it. I asked a buddy of mine who is a body shop owner and he quoted me a little over $1,000 to tuck and smooth everything out on top of an estimated 3 month time frame (He's pretty busy). So my thoughts were to get everything in and running for a season and then dive back into it next winter if I felt up to it.

I think it looks fine on the outside, anything more and it might just not cut it for a mustang. But I like the way it looks now. I'd definitely get a blower and a PI engine, both of which can be had simultaneously with that amount of cash.

But if you can't figure it out, send the money to me (paypal ready) :) and I'll do an awesome build on my Cobra!!

hahaha!

Climb in through the trunk FTW!!

Tony I feel you on the hiding wires anxiety. I had the perfect opportunity to do this during my drawn out engine swap but got intimidated by it. I asked a buddy of mine who is a body shop owner and he quoted me a little over $1,000 to tuck and smooth everything out on top of an estimated 3 month time frame (He's pretty busy). So my thoughts were to get everything in and running for a season and then dive back into it next winter if I felt up to it.

aw see i would derf pay $1,000 for that. you think a body shop would be interested in doing that steve?

aw see i would derf pay $1,000 for that. you think a body shop would be interested in doing that steve?

I do, but remember that price reflects having the engine out already and I knew the guy... So prices may vary lol :watermelon:

Why spend the money if you like your car the way it is. Put it aside until you have a goal instead of asking strangers how to spend it.
honestly i've never met a stranger and like opinions of these hillbillies on here, lol. some guys (myself included) are never done with their car. i'll figure out somethin though..haha!

honestly i've never met a stranger and like opinions of these hillbillies on here, lol. some guys (myself included) are never done with their car. i'll figure out somethin though..haha!

HATERS.jpg?1291355060

shakes_no.gif

:lol:

Put a blower on 6-8 psi and run that for a little bit 4k at most with the tune. (Call Chris at poweradder solutions for the best prices) You could always buy a blower take it to Lee Blankenship in Shelbyville KY have him put it on and tune it for you. He's a great guy and sure as hell knows what he is doing. Thats just my hillbilly opinion! Then you'll have plenty left over to do other stuff.

With how the car looks on the outside, it's begging for a roots blower to put a little W H I N E under the hood.

I'd go one of two routes:

Keep your motor, track down the SVO/FRPP/Roush M112 set up. It's rare (like your car), and will really change the attitude of it.

OR

PI swap the whole thing with the Tork Tech kit. Up the M112 up top so people can see it at shows.

Either way, street cars are amazing amounts of fun with a positive displacement blower. Both of those M112s can be run low boost with an otherwise stock motor and be able to put a HUGE smile on your face every time you drive.