Forcefedhatch

Hard decision... :( which pony leaves!!

Well after much debate and only having so much driveway and garage space, and me purchasing yet another mustang for my wife( always wanted one, 99 v6, can't pass it up 1500.00$ lol) I now have two 5.0 mustang sn95s as u all know.. One is street legal, hideous, but very drivable.. The other, my toy has sat for 4 years, mint body panels but has a salvaged title and is not street legal.. I can either swap the needed parts from the red one to the black one hindering it a parts car( interior, wiring harness parts, body panels for vin numbers) which seems easy to do, but I also have a huge risk of making this car unusable by switching stuff to the toy car and they still not certify it for legal street use due to the modifications, or if there is any kind of error then they can sizer it up to 6 months, strip it and then finally clear you to have it back and reassemble but only to still kit be usable and then have two unstreetable mustangs.. Or I can fix the rust and other body issues with the red one, swap everything from the black one over to it, harness for the megasquirt, turbo kit, rear end( black one has the better factory optioned 3.27:1 and trac lock, red one has 2.73 crap) and all of my accessories (gauges,etc.) and get the red one still repainted and since everything on the black one is brand new it'll be new everything in the red one, either way there is no legal interference nor the potential loss of two vehicles, so after long debate me and the wife have decided one has to go for insurance and space means.. We've decided to strip the black one, and swap all over tovthe red, and keep the motor and transmission as spares, and build them completely for when swapping them out will be needed.. What are your thoughts..

Here is the goal look for the car( except my wheels that are similar, and a stock hood)ju6epade.jpg

Honest opinions guys.. It has to be one or the other :(

Sent from my iPhone

Well after much debate and only having so much driveway and garage space, and me purchasing yet another mustang for my wife( always wanted one, 99 v6, can't pass it up 1500.00$ lol) I now have two 5.0 mustang sn95s as u all know.. One is street legal, hideous, but very drivable.. The other, my toy has sat for 4 years, mint body panels but has a salvaged title and is not street legal.. I can either swap the needed parts from the red one to the black one hindering it a parts car( interior, wiring harness parts, body panels for vin numbers) which seems easy to do, but I also have a huge risk of making this car unusable by switching stuff to the toy car and they still not certify it for legal street use due to the modifications, or if there is any kind of error then they can sizer it up to 6 months, strip it and then finally clear you to have it back and reassemble but only to still kit be usable and then have two unstreetable mustangs.. Or I can fix the rust and other body issues with the red one, swap everything from the black one over to it, harness for the megasquirt, turbo kit, rear end( black one has the better factory optioned 3.27:1 and trac lock, red one has 2.73 crap) and all of my accessories (gauges,etc.) and get the red one still repainted and since everything on the black one is brand new it'll be new everything in the red one, either way there is no legal interference nor the potential loss of two vehicles, so after long debate me and the wife have decided one has to go for insurance and space means.. We've decided to strip the black one, and swap all over tovthe red, and keep the motor and transmission as spares, and build them completely for when swapping them out will be needed.. What are your thoughts..

Here is the goal look for the car( except my wheels that are similar, and a stock hood)ju6epade.jpg

Honest opinions guys.. It has to be one or the other :(

Sent from my iPhone

I think you guys are doing the right thing and making the right choice. To me, there's no sense in trying to make the black one right where if its wrong you get fisted and they take it. Take what you need out of the black one, store it next to your bed, part the rest, and make the red car the street terrior that you're building up

Agree with Det_Riot. Keep the red one and fix it up. Remove all the parts from the black car and sell the rest. Install parts on red car

this sounds like a good plan to me.

Thanks guys, that's what I was thinkin too, well looks like I may have hella parts for sale very soon lol.. Destruction starts this weekend.. Need my garage back to start work on the redone, so turbo kit thread will be finished hopefully by Monday so I can pull one out and another in..

Sent from my iPhone

It used to be saddle, but it's stripped has been for a while for drag use, I have the dash and door panels, the only saddle pieces i have left.. The red car is all leather saddle/black and Mach 460, but I plan on keeping all luxury items in this car! Lol( minus a/c and smog, I'm no wuss mustang a/c= windows down @120)

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome, it's going to be alot of work, but you see what she will mimmick and, for you sn95SOURCE folks, ill do a complete build thread, with the assistance if my awesome dynolicious app. We can see a sample if estimated 1/4 mile times and HP ratings before and after all the mods.. This may get interesting!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

I think you guys are doing the right thing and making the right choice. To me, there's no sense in trying to make the black one right where if its wrong you get fisted and they take it. Take what you need out of the black one, store it next to your bed, part the rest, and make the red car the street terrior that you're building up
+1!