CompOrangeSN95

Parting out the racecar

It's official, I am parting out my racecar. I'll start a thread in the for sale section in a couple of weeks when I get the car back into my garage to start with the disassemble. The only things that will not be fore sale are my seats. Here is a short list of the things that will be looking for a new home:

14" 4-piston brembo brakes

solid alluminum front sway bar bushing/mounts

5.0 ford explorer motor with an edelbrock performer rpm intake a 650cfm holly

hotchkis upper and lower rear control arms

T-5 trans

sway bars (not sure of the brand)

head lights (will provide pictures)

steeda race wing with aluminum winglets

07 GT500 wheels with g-force R1 tires (still decent condition, not sure of heat cycles)

long tube headers

custom 3" side exaust with H-pipe and glass packs

anyway, just wanted to get the word out there. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask, although I don't have any interior parts.

Edited by CompOrangeSN95

unfortunately it's not a joke, with the added expense of owning a house I could use some extra money. Plus, the Daytona will be finished this summer and will be a much faster car on the track anyway. Very sad to see it go, but there is a time for everything.

I'm not sure, I'll see if there is any interest in it, otherwise it is going in the dumpster at work in a bunch of small pieces. The frame is bent and it has a salvage title, not worth much.

^+1 to that, all the body parts, the glass that's good still, hell even quarter panels if you can cut em up. If its gonna get scrapped, i'd take it to the scrapyard as completely unusuable metal

How's all the weather stripping on the car & the wiper cowl?

What about the Steeda wing?

Steeda wing is immaculate, doesn't have much in the way of weather stripping and the wiper cowl is still in nice shape. Again this is just a heads up to everyone, I won't be able to post pictures of things for another few weeks. My dad's 48 woody wagon is currently taking up half of my garage and I need him to bring it back to his house before I can get the trackrat out of the trailer.

• Moderators

I'd be interested in headers and possibly some other parts. Shame you don't live closer to one of my scrap yards, I could get you a better price on whatever you have to scrap.

• Moderators
yeah, tampa would be a bit of haul haha. I'll keep you guys posted on when stuff starts becoming available.

I've got scrap yards in Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, and Nevada... and U Pull and Pay yards in Florida, Colorado, Indiana, New Mexico, and Arizona. They're all a bit of a haul from Jersey though.

i've got scrap yards in ohio, kentucky, illinois, indiana, north carolina, georgia, florida, texas, missouri, kansas, utah, colorado, and nevada... And u pull and pay yards in florida, colorado, indiana, new mexico, and arizona. They're all a bit of a haul from jersey though.

psycho i didn't know you were in florida. Im in davenport like 45 minutes from tampa party time!!!

• Moderators
psycho i didn't know you were in florida. Im in davenport like 45 minutes from tampa party time!!!

Yeah. Right in the Brandon area! If/when I get my car presentable it's definitely get together time!