Forcefedhatch

Oh snap!!

Have you guts seen thus shizzz..

I think I'm on to something!!

yvu8yhy5.jpg

If so.. I've got an idea!!

8e2uqavu.jpg

Hmm and their acrylic clear.. Same as the duplicolor paint shop clear, just in aerosol.. Looked up the msds and the contents.. Good auto clear coat....

And as all of you know I was saddened that I lost a full gallon of SBP during a drunken night.. So lets test this out to see if its remotely comparable..

SooI've got an extra mustang in the garage.. Lets test this shiz..

One fender

4 coats (2 cans if SBP cost..approximately 15.00 at auto zone)

And 6 coats of clear(2 cans approximately 15.00 at autozone)

And 1 strip of 1500 grit wet sanding with non detergent dish soap and warm water..

What you guys think??

aby5a4eq.jpgy4are2e2.jpgy7e5y3a4.jpga8upygur.jpgdezeryhu.jpg

Hmmm if I did a panel at a time a week.. This car would be built and painted in a few months lol.. I love budget shit!!

All done over a black base just like the original.. Resprayed this fender black long ago, and just went over it.. I'm actually impressed!!. And the color is spot on from my SBP oem sample!!

This if you have a car in the garage like me would be sweet to do a car with, but if not, just an engine bay repaint, this stuff us premium!! Just saying..

Sent from my iPhone

Have you guts seen thus shizzz..

I think I'm on to something!!

yvu8yhy5.jpg

If so.. I've got an idea!!

8e2uqavu.jpg

Hmm and their acrylic clear.. Same as the duplicolor paint shop clear, just in aerosol.. Looked up the msds and the contents.. Good auto clear coat....

And as all of you know I was saddened that I lost a full gallon of SBP during a drunken night.. So lets test this out to see if its remotely comparable..

SooI've got an extra mustang in the garage.. Lets test this shiz..

One fender

4 coats (2 cans if SBP cost..approximately 15.00 at auto zone)

And 6 coats of clear(2 cans approximately 15.00 at autozone)

And 1 strip of 1500 grit wet sanding with non detergent dish soap and warm water..

What you guys think??

aby5a4eq.jpgy4are2e2.jpgy7e5y3a4.jpga8upygur.jpgdezeryhu.jpg

Hmmm if I did a panel at a time a week.. This car would be built and painted in a few months lol.. I love budget shit!!

All done over a black base just like the original.. Resprayed this fender black long ago, and just went over it.. I'm actually impressed!!. And the color is spot on from my SBP oem sample!!

This if you have a car in the garage like me would be sweet to do a car with, but if not, just an engine bay repaint, this stuff us premium!! Just saying..

Sent from my iPhone

Love that shit!

Sent from my secretary!!!

Forgot to update this btw.. Here is my progress on the car in the garage with this stuff, one panel at a time.. Still hott color sand and buff.. I'm amazed to be honest lol..

9evetabu.jpg

Just dropping 25.00 a week into it and sittin back drinkin beer and doin it redneck style lol..

Sent from my iPhone

you're welcome. I was so worried the first time i ever wet sanded, especially after you just spent all the time prepping and painting haha

IMG00091.jpg

Damn, this makes me want to tape my car off and spray the top half black... Ways wanted a 2 tone paint, black/white.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Speaking of that btw, the roof center will be staying satin black.. Something to add a Lil break into it with..

Sent from my iPhone