copmagnet

copmagnets pantie dropper mach

Ummm, hate to say it but a mach1 is a 4v motor

guess you didnt detect my sarcasm there huh...?

not alot of people notice its a mach, most assume its a gt. obviously i know what motor is in my car..

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm, hate to say it but a mach1 is a 4v motor

guess you didnt detect my sarcasm there huh...?

not alot of people notice its a mach, most assume its a gt. obviously i know what motor is in my car..

haha, its kinda a mach owner joke. no fancy cobra badges or bumper so people get a quick look and think gt with a ricer hood scoop. real mustang fans can spot a mach but alot of mustang owners wont know.

Nice Mach dude. And lol at the pi 2v joke I instantly got it as my friends old torch red mach was always underestimated and people thought it was a GT with hood scoop lol.

And yes with those mods you have it is definitely a LS2 goat killer.

The Marine Corps are for flamers with no lives. No Marines are allowed to own ANY Mustang whatsoever. Stay home and be a real man!

I'm not sure why I never saw this. and before I go blowing up, what do you mean stay home and be a real man? is that a joke?

Nice Mach. It'll be nice to see that blower under there. I saw a Mach with an Eaton at a show a few weeks ago putting out over 400hp.

And believe me, just because someone has a car, doesn't mean they know what engine it has. A dude came into work and told me he had a Roush Shelby and when I asked if it was supercharged he said yes. I saw it a few days later at a cruise-in and it was just a Stage 2 Roush... aka not supercharged. And my buddy's father-in-law told him he was talking to a guy with the same story. Yup, this dude is going around telling everybody he owns a Roush Shelby.