94-5.0GT

96 Mystic Termi Cobra

Also for suspension. Its has billstein struts w/ upr coil covers

Baer Bump steer kit

New bushings threw out the front end

Stock cobra brakes all around( going to upgrade to drill and slotted rotors and hawk pads and powder coat the calipers)

Rear I'm still looking for lowering springs and shocks

But I have the following for it

MM lowers and uppers

MM XL subframe connectors

MM Panhard bar

Moser 31spline axles

FRPP 31 aplinr diff

FRPP girdle

Comp Eng solid upper bushing

Going to powder coat the 8.8 housing and weld the axle tubes too and probably some kind of bracong

Weld the crap out of the torque boxes

Gorgeous car man. That is one nice looking engine bay. What cams are you going with @94-5.0GT

Doesn't it have to be sealed straight from ford? Or is it ok as long as you have paper work?

A sealed motor is different then a stock motor from ford. They have a specific part number from FRPP which you need to run CS. They have a pretty good setup for motor ecu and all the "extras" that you will need. Its a good class but remember its a heads up class and it wont be cheap

Still working on it and my fox too. But hoping to set up a group buy on american racing headers with Steve at cjpony for it..I like the ARH over the kooks. also got a full team z rear suspension for it.

Also order a k memeber too

I got my harness made for

IMG_20130918_011554_zps004f6b77.jpg

Still working on it and my fox too. But hoping to set up a group buy on american racing headers with Steve at cjpony for it..I like the ARH over the kooks. also got a full team z rear suspension for it.

Also order a k memeber too

I got my harness made for

IMG_20130918_011554_zps004f6b77.jpg

Nice! What TeamZ set up did you go with?

Such a great looking engine bay. Do you have any more detailed pictures of it? I'm liking the AN line setup. Couldn't tell from the pictures but do you have a vented catch can or...?

Seems quite a few guys on modularfords.com use ProEfi. Looks pretty cool.

IMG_20140116_163604_zps2350d349.jpg

Well got my headers. My girlfriend and my mom got them for me for Christmas present but a big thank to Steve@CJPony for getting a good deal on them

Such a great looking engine bay. Do you have any more detailed pictures of it? I'm liking the AN line setup. Couldn't tell from the pictures but do you have a vented catch can or...?

Seems quite a few guys on modularfords.com use ProEfi. Looks pretty cool.

I have a catch can right under the cobra emblem in the front bumper

IMG_20140130_180435_zps845bbee4.jpg

IMG_20140130_180316_zps3e355c83.jpg

Don't mind the messy apartment. Dam dog like to make a mess

Got the sump welded up. An got the ARP studs install. Order a Team Z K member and getting a mangafuel fuel pump. Also getting the fuel tank painted black too

20140228_002003_zpsca3570c9.jpg

IMG_20140228_170439_zpsf685ceb3.jpg

Parts turned out awesome!!! You won't be disappointed in the TeamZ k member, top notch quality!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk