Mikey94gt

79 notch build

So... due to Miranda working a TON, and school/family shit burying me.... updates may be sporatic.. dammit.. haha.

We all have lives to take care of...hobbies are 2nd priority. So don't feel bad. :)

Very true, MMR. Don't feel bad at all, we patiently wait for updates :) I haven't even touched my project since I tore it all apart. I'm half tempted to re-assemble it, and drive it for a couple weeks, so I can get the trans rebuilt in my Cobra. But that's a lot of work.

We all have lives to take care of...hobbies are 2nd priority. So don't feel bad. :)

Thanks man...and SVT Rob too... so true...... I cant wait to get it completed, but winter is coming soon, and that means more time to work on it, hopefully.

I have parts for another project just sitting too... lol. that makes 3 projects at my house.... Miranda's car, chronicled here... My old school F250, which is a built 460/5spd swap in the making, and my 63 chevy wagon, which is a resto-mod/DD build, which only gets worked on when im waiting for parts or Miranda's time for the other ones. Hopefully I get some time next week to wrench, or im gonna go insane. haha.

Someone here's been texting me, telling me I'm a slacker for not updating things.... (Brian) so here ya go.....

Miranda swapped both doors from the parts car on, and the car is much nicer to cruise in. The doors don't creak and groan when opened and closed, and the windows are easy to roll up and down. She drove it about 250 miles a few weeks ago, when all the roads were clear, ran great!!! Needs motor mounts pretty bad, which is in the next round of mods, along with more suspension. I hope we have some more updates soon....!!!

Quick update... the car will probably get some attention here soon.... Gonna go forward with the EFI swap, and hopefully find the time to install the soon to be ordered MegaSquirt 3 setup. Gotta figure out what ignition we want to run.... IM leaning towards LS1 coils and 24x crank trigger, with some sort of cam trigger.... havent gotten that far. we have the entire fuel system from a 91LX 4cyl... and all the wiring too. This should be fun... haha.