Whiplash473

-:The Awesome Paint Thread:-

From pinstriping to airbrushing to three stages, hope I'm not the only one here that get a metaphorical woody from a truly nice paint job.

ppg-best-use-of-color-award-39-ford.jpg

1205-lrmp-40-o%2BPPG-annual-invitational-lowrider-paint-jam%2Bhood-painting.jpg

1205-lrmp-18-o%2BPPG-annual-invitational-lowrider-paint-jam%2Bcustom-painted-hood.jpg

1205-lrmp-21-o%2BPPG-annual-invitational-lowrider-paint-jam%2Bcustom-painted-hood.jpg

goldpearlorange69C6x4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

8194396102_0beb9e4346_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1174425718_800x600.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

lrmp_1105_00_o+first_annual+PPG_course.JPG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1205-lrmp-42-o%2BPPG-annual-invitational-lowrider-paint-jam%2Bhood-painting.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1004tr_08%2B2009_ford_f350_super_duty%2Bcustom_paint_job.jpg

Edited by Whiplash473

That firehawk on the Trans Am hood is badass!

This will be a good thread for sure! Reminds me I need to drop some new stuff in the engine bay thread also.

[MENTION=174]Yeahloh95[/MENTION] has some very impressive paint work on his car, maybe he'll chime in here.

That firehawk on the Trans Am hood is badass!

This will be a good thread for sure! Reminds me I need to drop some new stuff in the engine bay thread also.

@Yeahloh95 has some very impressive paint work on his car, maybe he'll chime in here.

i love how all the PA guys call each other out! to bad there is 2 hrs in between all of us! I love paint as well....carry on...

i love how all the PA guys call each other out! to bad there is 2 hrs in between all of us! I love paint as well....carry on...

Haha yea, although it seems it isn't working because I don't see a post from Troy in here yet lol

i'm very...VERY picky with paint and am also very spoiled when it comes to having an amazing painter to meet my psycho standards lol. i give much love to those in the industry that have perfected their craft fo sho!!!!!

none of you ever had the chance to see my sn but trust me when i say the paint MADE that car

a0f9c8d0-749f-490b-89e5-942da06ff66b.jpg

candy red done right is fn OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candyred-supra.jpg

7.jpg

2326712574_a81b0f0a67.jpg

6605400195_large.jpg

0214.jpg

candy_apple_red_car_2.jpg

[MENTION=569]Whiplash473[/MENTION] Does your brother want to come paint some stuff on my garage walls?! I need a mustang logo for sure lol.

You'd have a better chance of getting me out to flame out your walls. Buy the plane ticket, fine line tape, and the paint and I'll come out.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S