Alex302

Need a nice hood please help

Im in the market for a nice saleen style heat extractor hood from a good company that will not take tons of hrs to sand and fit to make it look good. Other style hood suggestion would be cool but im not a fan of huge cowl hoods..  Thanks

Edited by Admin
Please resize your signature to the new standard. Thank you.

I like my cervini's hood. Nothing to compare it to, but it fit good.

I've had to do lots of inside modifying due to fitment issues, not the hood itself. It seems like pretty quality material.

If I ever have an body mods on a car again, cervinis would be my first place to check.

You get what you pay for. In terms of price to quality, they go hand in hand. I bought 3 different companies hoods in the past 6 months test fittings and stuff to fit everything under it, i ended up with a hood from kaenan (mustangs unlimited, that i used), ABC Exclusive (JUNK), and ho fibertrends which UPS ruined in shipping from latemodel. H/o fiber looked nice, but was mangled. I had, and still have a 3 inch cervinis thats flawless and perfect that was on my car for 5 years still in my garage thats a RR hood ill need to sell at some point. Only reason i didnt go cervinis is that they didnt have a tall enough hood for my intake set up.

Agreed with all, I loved my Cervinis hood, shame they don't make the Saleen hood you're looking for.  Not too sure who makes that hood besides ABC, might just have to bite the bullet and fix the mis-fitment when you get it.  My HO Fibertrends hood now fits rather nice, I'm a fan.  Also got great customer service with them.