Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Bryan96GT

Everyone please welcome Bryan96GT to SN95Source.com.

Bryan96GT Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Bryan96GT's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks guys! My name is Bryan and I'm from Virginia. Currently a senior in college so the car isn't getting much money thrown at it right now. Parked it after high school an drove one of my dads cars to college, but decided to bring the Mustang back for the last part of my last semester of school. Basically stock, just has exhaust, CAI, gears, lowered, few other things, just trying to keep it as clean as possible. Hopefully these pictures will show up since I'm posting this from my phone. I'll try to get some better ones later.

u7e3upad.jpg

hasa2u9e.jpg

ada8ahuq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What school do you go to? I miss my days in Blacksburg at VT!

No way! I go to JMU. I live about 40 mins away from tech. Have a sister in vet school there now. Where are you located now Rio?

No way! I go to JMU. I live about 40 mins away from tech. Have a sister in vet school there now. Where are you located now Rio?

I moved to Pittsburgh after I graduated, but have yet to go back to visit Tech sadly. It's on my to-do list!