Steve@CJPP

CJ's Live Coverage of the Unveiling of the 50th Anniversary Mustang

At the New York International Auto Show, Ford debuted the Special Edition 50th Anniversary Mustang. This 2014.5 Mustang is a loaded GTs and is available in Wimbeldon White or Kona Blue with either a Automatic or Manual transmission--those are the only options! It features numerous chrome accents, including chrome around the taillights and grille, unique 19" wheels, louvered quarter windows, black leather and white cashmere seats, with special '50 Years' badging throughout. With only 1,964 slated to be produced, the 50th anniversary edition of the Mustang is going to be in very high demand!

my wife actually texted me this morning asking if we can buy one.  of course i said hell yes, but can't afford it.  i bet these things will be going for like $15k over sticker

I'm really trying to get on board but every time I see an S550, my overwhelming feeling is meh.

I really need to see some extensively modded S550's to get me excited about the future of the mustang again, I'm guessing SEMA will do wonders for that. I am still reserving judgement on them because to be honest, there are VERY few stock mustangs of any year that I like, so to be fair I can't dislike what I've seen of the new cars quite yet.

I'm really trying to get on board but every time I see an S550, my overwhelming feeling is meh.

I really need to see some extensively modded S550's to get me excited about the future of the mustang again, I'm guessing SEMA will do wonders for that. I am still reserving judgement on them because to be honest, there are VERY few stock mustangs of any year that I like, so to be fair I can't dislike what I've seen of the new cars quite yet.

Don't worry about that we will have that taken care of. ;)

probably the best looking stockers IMHO right now are the 13-14's.  and some of the late 60's stangs.  those are about the only ones id really like to take in stock forms.