Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: SharpSNcoyote

Everyone please welcome SharpSNcoyote to SN95Source.com.

SharpSNcoyote Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View SharpSNcoyote's Profile

:welcomenew:

Cool to be apart of this forum, my names Matt, a little about myself Ive been a ford fan my whole life. My first car was a 86 fox that is soon being passed on to my older brother to be built. I have recently became the proud owner of a 98 GT that is... Well everything one would expect a 98 GT to be from south Ark/north LA. While as of right now im in the early stages of bringing this thing back to life as my daily I have big plans for it. You see before I actually bought the car I had a 2012 coyote pull out with 10k miles and a 03 cobra IRS. So eventually that will be going in my 98. So now that you know a little about myself and why Im here I guess I will continue this in a build thread or something of the sort. Once again, proud to be a member!

Here is the beater as it sits right now lol. Its really not too bad i guess.221C9214-5AAF-44FF-BDF8-B8FE7F7E3989_zps