MustangMagazine

Welcome To SN95Source.com: MustangMagazine

Hey guys, little bit about me i am 17 years old. Owner of a Matte Black (Plasti-Dipped) sn95 GT Fobra. I sprayed it myself in my driveway, took roughly 2 1/2 hours with 3 1/2 Gallons of dip. Reason for dipping, i have a white cobra R cowl underneath the dip.. a Green trunk wanted to no spoiler look. OH! and the faded laser red, that would have costed 3k to get it resprayed.. So as a 17 year old with very little cash, i plasti dipped "Diablo" black! costed me only $250 because the dip was on sale. Perfect for me at 17 to take a $250 "Paint-Job" VS a 3000$ one. Currently my GT, is a Cobra Clone with BBK headers, CAI, flowmasters, eibach lowering springs, and underdrive pullies. I have placed cobra badges on the side of car because i prefer the cobra badge look over the "GT 4.6L Mustang" badge. I do not claim my car is a cobra at all to anybody, i state she is a Fobra. I also run a instagram page called "MustangMagazine" which has over 60,000 followers. I am from Dearborn, MI. I was brought to this page from Detroit Riot, i met him in person recently at a photoshoot i host. I am a photographer that loves to shoot and edit almost anything! Well enough about me, Time for some pictures of my ride which you can find on instagram under "@DippedStang" 

mhbnu0.jpg

27xlzlc.jpg

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I'll have to give both your accounts a shout on our IG page (not like your 60k account needs a shout from a 5k account right? lol)

Thank you i'd Appreciate that :) ! love your sn95 very much, i know ive featured it on MustangMagazine before! 

welcome aboard! 

Thank you, Glad to be apart!

Welcome aboard man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :D

welcome! one day i'll eventually get on instagram lol. i think i'm the last human on the planet to still have no instagram account :(

Then change that already! If you can handle FB you can handle IG... it's like FB, but it's all photos and no stupid statuses from people rambling on about their boring lives lol. My feed is 99.5% cars... as it should be ;)

Then change that already! If you can handle FB you can handle IG... it's like FB, but it's all photos and no stupid statuses from people rambling on about their boring lives lol. My feed is 99.5% cars... as it should be ;)

People post things over than cars on IG?!

you get kinda pissed about those not having an instagram account i think huh lol? i think the reason i haven't rushed in to getting one is because it's a phone app type thing right? i just don't care too much about looking at car pics on my phone i guess. too small. all i have is an LG smartphone so the pics aren't very big. as far as "handling" ig i pretty sure i can figure it out lol

you get kinda pissed about those not having an instagram account i think huh lol? i think the reason i haven't rushed in to getting one is because it's a phone app type thing right? i just don't care too much about looking at car pics on my phone i guess. too small. all i have is an LG smartphone so the pics aren't very big. as far as "handling" ig i pretty sure i can figure it out lol

Haha by "handle" I meant deal with the idiotic opinions of other people lol.

Nah I don't get pissed, lol I just think you'd like what you see. I understand about the phone though.

Haha by "handle" I meant deal with the idiotic opinions of other people lol.

Nah I don't get pissed, lol I just think you'd like what you see. I understand about the phone though.

is there an instagram for computers lol? that would be cool

• Moderators

welcome! one day i'll eventually get on instagram lol. i think i'm the last human on the planet to still have no instagram account :(

I have an account, but don't use it if it makes you feel better?

@tony. Your not the only one i havent started one either Haha. Awesome @MustangMagazine!!!! Great to have you part of the forum. Ill check out your stuff

Thank you man! glad to be apart !

is there an instagram for computers lol? that would be cool

There is an android phone emulator out there, you can download and use any phone app. The app is called "BluStacks" i use it when on my PC to check my instagram feed