Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: SN95_Justin

Everyone please welcome SN95_Justin to SN95Source.com.

SN95_Justin Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View SN95_Justin's Profile

:welcomenew:

thanks guys! been busy with work and down in the garage lately. 

I'm currently on a couple other forums: sn95forums, southeasternfoxbodies, SVTperformance, and the corral.. I most frequent SEFB, but I do browse the others. on these I'm either SVOmustangkidd or SN95gts-justin or sn95-justin. 

I previously owned a 1984 SVO and what i believe was the 12th one made since the vin was 000012.. I do miss that car.

As for my current car..

It's a 1995 GTS currently undergoing a 351W swap. The swap is a huge learning curve for me since it's a trial and error type swap with the parts involved. all that it really needs to be complete is a set of VC's that fit properly and clear the brake booster enough for my taste.

the build:

-stock bottom end

-TFS TW 11R 190 with 56cc cambers w/ 1.6RR

-edelbrock victor EFI intake

-150 shot 

-30lb injectors

-MSD billet dist. with remote TFI

-etc... 

What valve covers did you use? I got a set of sheetmetal covers off eBay and I'm having clearance issues with the brake booster. I have less than 1/8" clearance. Just ordered a set of blue ford racing covers that are said to clear RR's and girdles. Should be here Wednesday so we'll see.

sent from the taco shack via tap then talk

I used fox valve covers, and switched the sides they're suppossed to be on. As in my oil fill is now in the back of the driver bank

Interesting.. I may try that and see how that works out. New valve covers should be here Wednesday if it doesn't snow like they sat it's going to down here in North Carolina

sent from the taco shack via tap then talk