Definitely was not aware there's a Mclaren P1 here... I better bring an extra pair of pants with me in the car from now on in case I see that thing in the flesh... holy crap.

And the Skyline is just beautiful...

Cry tears for me, I've wanted to attend the Charlotte, NC Cars & Coffee for the first time but haven't had a Saturday free to do so, won't for the next several months. A real shame. I want to behold the glorious majesty of an R32-R34 in person but I guess that will have to wait...

I was coming home from work around 1:00 am the other night and had an aventador fly by me like I was sitting still. I was like no chance of catching up for a better look in the Toyota lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Supporting Member

i'm excited to see this nsx lol. hopefully its not another red one which is all i ever have seen in person for some reason

Wow really?! I will post some up for you in another thread. Was a pair of nicely boosted race trim nsx's here at pavillions the other week.

Wow really?! I will post some up for you in another thread. Was a pair of nicely boosted race trim nsx's here at pavillions the other week.

yea a few years ago i was at hot import nights near summit...went 3 years in a row and every year the same 2 red nsx's were there. went to ips motorsports here in cols and what do i see in their shop....yep....red lol. 

What camera are you using? I just ordered a d3100 as a starter.

Canon 60D. I'm on manual shooting raw.

I don't see an NSX! LOL

Haha. Not yet. Honestly, these were some rather stock looking NSX's. Nothing as exciting as the ones I saw at H2O.

This was a cars and coffee so mostly just expensive cars with minor to no modifications. It's always cool seeing that kind of stuff since it happens on rare occasions, but it doesn't excite me too much. I want to see people personalize their cars! Why be proud of something the manufacturer made? I never really understood that. Everyone has different tastes though.

I want to see people personalize their cars! Why be proud of something the manufacturer made? I never really understood that. Everyone has different tastes though.

couldn't agree more 

No. I forget why though.

hahaaa...no gas $? dead battery? too early to have to clean her up? 

but i just found out they have a cars and coffee here in columbus. never knew this lol. wondered how american muscle type cars (mustangs, camaros, vettes) were looked at or whatever. i'd like to check it out though. leave the mustang at home? lol

hahaaa...no gas $? dead battery? too early to have to clean her up?

but i just found out they have a cars and coffee here in columbus. never knew this lol. wondered how american muscle type cars (mustangs, camaros, vettes) were looked at or whatever. i'd like to check it out though. leave the mustang at home? lol

Oh I remember now. I didn't get my side skirt back in time. And there weren't many American cars at all. Most of the ones there were my friends (cobra, trans am, mach 1, Saleen fox). I'd still take the car. I know at some of the CNC they separate the high dollar cars from the Normies.

Even if my car was road-worthy I doubt I'd put it in CnC. I wouldn't mind going to check it out but the last thing I need is some rich asshole snubbing his nose at my car lol.

• Moderators

Even if my car was road-worthy I doubt I'd put it in CnC. I wouldn't mind going to check it out but the last thing I need is some rich asshole snubbing his nose at my car lol.

I had the same feeling when I took my 325 to a Cars and Coffee hosted at the BMW dealership.  I was wrong... except for the guy that showed up to whore out his SL65 black edition.  I had some rich guy ask which car mine was and I told him I was embarrassed to say it was the very stock 325.  He told me "we all start somewhere and some of us just come here to hang out with guys that like cars no matter if they're stock or not."  He had two stock Alplinas lol.

They probably wouldn't walk over to where you would park so it's all good. That is, unless they saw your car from across the parking lot, then they'd run.

• Supporting Member

yea a few years ago i was at hot import nights near summit...went 3 years in a row and every year the same 2 red nsx's were there. went to ips motorsports here in cols and what do i see in their shop....yep....red lol.

Sorry in advance for the hijack. Driving home and I see this. Quite a bit of mods visually but didn't get a chance to ask the owner for obvious reasons.

5acfb7ab001520ca58257f62f1043b2d.jpg