95OpalFrostGTS

new member with a 1995 Opal Frost GTS

oh like a fox body lx

Not really like those either as LX models also came with all the options available just as the GT did.  Now some of the older "L" model foxbodies would probably be closer.  But I don;t remember if there were any made with the V8 engine for those.

This always reminds me of college.  I was in my auto class and we had a kid bring in his Mustang "SRS".  He was telling me all about it and how it was a special edition and they only made one.  My thought was Mustang SRS?  Huh never heard of it.  So I politely asked him to explain the history of the SRS Mustang.  He said he didnt know much because he couldnt find any information about it on the net but the dash had an SRS emblem on the passenger side.  I had to break the news that it was no special edition and that the SRS stood for supplemental restraint system meaning that he had air bags.  You would have thought I shot his dog.   

here's a few pics of the latest.. bought some front prokit springs from Tony and left the backs stock for now. I wanted to see how the front settles first.. even with the rear being stock it doesn't look that bad. also installed one inch spacers on the rear. pulled the wing and took the side stripe off... it's like Johnny Cash said.. "One piece at a time" .. I'm gonna take some more pics this week since the stripe removal.. no more of the V6 Sport Appearance package look lol next up, put my tail pipes back on, window tint, and an abc exclusive 4 inch cowl. anyone have one of their hoods?

post-910-0-46609100-1442298066_thumb.jpg

post-910-0-58309200-1442298112_thumb.jpg

post-910-0-16358200-1442298170_thumb.jpg

looks a million times better man! as for abcexclusive hoods...i never had the 4" hood but i had a saleen replica hood from them and it was better than this cervini's hood i have now as far as fitment goes.