SN95Source Admin

Need pictures MEOW!

• Administrator

We need some large format pictures of your cars so that I can work on the changeable banner up top.  When i say large I'm not taking 300x300 or so mobile phone image.  I mean true HIGH QUALITY shots of your car, but before you go blowing up the email account here is how we are going to do it.  You're going to use this thread to insert a picture of your car and when I deem we have enough I will start a new thread and the top 5 cars will have their cars featured in the selectable banners up top.  And before you feed me any of the "My car isn't ready SHIT"  I don't GAF if it's a photo from the last time your car was in one piece, if it's a nice shot that will look good up top that is all I care about.

Now get to submitting.

What kind of framing do you want?
So it can be cropped down to fit the full car in the banner or what?

This is my favorite pic from latest shoot. Full album here if you are thinking of something else. (On lfickr you can download full resolution (orginal) in the bottom right hand corner)

25950908405_a4a435c852_b.jpgIMG_0017 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Orange 94 said:

What kind of framing do you want?
So it can be cropped down to fit the full car in the banner or what?

This is my favorite pic from latest shoot. Full album here if you are thinking of something else. (On lfickr you can download full resolution (orginal) in the bottom right hand corner)

25950908405_a4a435c852_b.jpgIMG_0017 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

No worries about that right now as I'll get all that once we figure out who's going up top.  We can have six selections with 1 of the first 4 being made the default for guest.   I fully expect to see your car up top ;)

On 4/21/2016 at 6:38 AM, RedTwilight said:

It's an older pic back when the car looked good!  

ZERO3.jpg

Is there an engine in your car?  Lol, or do I just need to send you my old lowering springs so you can drop it down? :D

5 hours ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Is there an engine in your car?  Lol, or do I just need to send you my old lowering springs so you can drop it down? :D

Yes there is an engine in it!<_<  And it's all aluminum!  ;)

I'm just waiting to hit the lottery so I can get the Griggs SLA front suspension and go crazy on the IRS build.:baller:

46 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

Yes there is an engine in it!<_<  And it's all aluminum!  ;)

I'm just waiting to hit the lottery so I can get the Griggs SLA front suspension and go crazy on the IRS build.:baller:

Ooooh yeah, that'd be cool :D.