Bullitt

Donation Feature Is Now LIVE!!!

We finally got all the banking stuff situated and have it open for donations. We are working on the supporting member packages and stuff soon. Anything here will help with upcoming stickers and other goodies. So to all those that were waiting it's now open for you to use. Thank you ahead of time for your support.

Staff

Edited by Brian
Re-titled for less confusion.

Wait, so if we donate do we get anything or are you guys still working on that?
Oh have no fear you anything donated goes back to the site, I pretty much set this up as you guys were requesting a option to donate to get the sticker rolling but ALL money that comes into the site goes into the site.

Did the site go down for anyone else last night about the time this thread went live? I was getting routed to a godaddy page for a bit and tapatalk couldn't connect.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Did the site go down for anyone else last night about the time this thread went live? I was getting routed to a godaddy page for a bit and tapatalk couldn't connect.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Yes it went down, no it had nothing to do with this going live. We were transferred servers a few days ago, or were supposed to be, and it didn't actually go through until today. We're only the second site that this happened to all year, so glad we were the guinea pigs for that =]

yeah for the most part it went the way it was, the only problem was our ip didn't change as it was suppose to, hence us being the second site that my tech has seen this happen to, so it's a rare thing, we are good to go now.

Just curious, is there going to be a bronze,silver,gold and lifetime title added if you donate X amount of money or will it just say supporting member. Ive seen it done both ways just curious if we were doing something similar or not.

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Once we get our "goodies" we're gonna go public with the levels. Yes we plan on having levels of membership

Good stuff, when I get a few bucks in my paypal I'll be sending a donation :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2